UX Design Lead
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As a UX designer at TM, you help define and drive the future of design across a wide variety of technologies and industries. Your projects will include creative design work in highly specializedareas like biotech, defense, AI, transportation networks, enterprise productivity, finance, consumer platforms, healthcare and data science. You will create clear, engaging, and scalable human centered design solutions. You will see projects through from problem statement to launch.
You will identify and implement product strategy, envision scalable user experience ecosystems and inspire others to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience design, and have the technical ability solve complex interaction design challenges. You can connect the dot between business vision, technology constraints, and user insights. You will influence research and design processes and collaborate with clients and their engineering teams.
You will inspire TM and our clients to innovate by presenting compelling product design proposals, taking calculated risks, learning quickly, caring about the details, iterating fast and most of all have the ability to do the work yourself. You will articulate a product vision and driveconsensus with TM’s design team. You will work with cross-functional groups including designers, researchers, engineers, product managers and executive leadership. You will effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions through strong oral and written communication skills to internal and external parties.
Work style is flexible: We're open to remote employees and freelancers.
- Work through all phases of the UX process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and launch.
- Create detailed, cohesive wireframes that simplifies the complex. Visual design skills are a nice to have, but not a requirement.
- Drive product development with an emphasis on exquisite interaction design.
- Define user journeys and create information architectures.
- Produce highly technical and aesthetically pleasing designs, working with a high level of autonomy.
- Project manage engagements. Explain design rationale.
- Align designs with client business goals.
- Continually improve your design process and share with others.
- Represent TM in front of clients.
- 4 years experience.
- Expertise in user experience and user interface design.
- Mastery of software including: Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Independent thinker and executer.
- Team player.
- Good listener.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Outstanding analytical, design, and management skills.
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈