Senior UX Researcher
8 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior UX Researcher
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. With offices in San Francisco, Atlanta and Edinburgh, we make it easy for businesses to improve their customer experience by providing those insights quickly. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, and Apple, use us to deliver great products.
The Senior UX Researcher partners with a Principal UX Researcher alongside Project Managers and other team members as appropriate in delivering high-value insights across the UserTesting customer base. Their principle focus is driving value for customers, and in addition, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to leverage their knowledge and expertise as thought leaders, developing their professional reputation, and driving brand awareness and loyalty for UserTesting.
Description of Success
- Deliver consistently high-quality deliverables across all Study types, working with customers and other UserTesting team members to ensure clear objectives are defined and achieved
- Mentor and guide Associate and UX Researchers through the planning, analysis, and reporting process of selected projects to become better, more efficient researchers.
- Assist in the development of new strategies and approaches as the platform and industry evolve.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of research methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Learn and apply new techniques as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to plan, analyze, and report on user-centered research.
- Guide the creation, review, and approval of selected deliverables to ensure quality.
- Present findings and recommendations that drive user discovery and future design improvements.
- Review and provide insightful feedback on test plans written by colleagues and customers.
- Obtain and refresh appropriate training for across all study types. Drive and lead this process as appropriate.
- Experience with a variety of user-centered research tools and methods
- Ability to synthesize and distill wide-ranging insights into coherent and compelling narratives for customer teams with varying degrees of experience.
- Detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and highly interactive environment.
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in behavioral science or closely related discipline. These fields may include but are not limited to Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Interface Design, or Computer Science.
- At least 4-5 years or relevant experience in Human Factors as a UX Researcher, Analyst, or similar role in a professional environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈