Senior Product Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: 100-150K USD
Imagine a product that has reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed and where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help shape the future direction of a rapidly evolving product.
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the
world. Get the opportunity to travel for events and company meet-ups.
2. Build a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
3. Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with products to inform what we do next.
4. Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
5. Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there's so much more to do and learn.
Empower Creators to grow through exceptional tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Creators are eager to learn what types of content people are looking for, how to most effectively grow their audiences, and what strategies they should leverage to optimize their videos. vidIQ empowers creators with the insights, tools, and knowledge needed to understand how to deliver the maximum value to their audiences faster.
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with our extension product or mobile product on iOS or Android. vidIQ is utilized in many ways. It’s the tool that creators use to manage their YouTube channel, surfacing deep analytical insights to save dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy courses, it's the education creators need to optimize their video strategy for success. To many creators, we’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available.
- Lean in to all facets of product design including research and brainstorming, user flows, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototypes
- Partner with product management, engineering, other designers, and leadership to ensure we’re elevating and innovating on the user experience
- Shape the vision of our mobile experience from its very early foundation
- Constantly share best design and usability practices with the team
- Create simple solutions from complex problems
- Communicate the impact your designs will have on users and gain alignment and excitement from stakeholders
- You have 5+ years of product design experience with at least 2 years on a mobile product
- You are comfortable working in Figma and deep interaction tools such as Framer or Principle
- You have big vision thinking which you can then translate into a plan to deliver incrementally
- You can effectively work on and deliver multiple projects at once
- You have a portfolio of work which shows your passion for design and ability to solve complex problems
- You have experience working with or in support of diverse communities
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈