4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We’re working on an exciting new version of our product and need your help. You’ll be joining our small but mighty Product team at Jetpack Workflow as our sole Product Designer reporting to our Director of Product. Working hand in hand with product management, engineering and departments across the company, you’ll help us execute on our vision of helping every firm get their recurring client work done on time.
We encourage you to apply if this posting resonates with you, even if you don’t feel like you meet every requirement. Send us your resume, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Work Samples, Portfolio or whatever you feel best represents yourself by filling out this application.
Jetpack Workflow is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Day to day:
Product Design at Jetpack Workflow is a team of one. You’ll have complete ownership over all aspects of Product Design. Working closely with the Director of Product, you’ll weigh in early on the roadmap and requirements. You’ll use those requirements and turn them into a functional design. You’ll take that design and work with our engineering team to make it a reality. Along the way, you’ll have opportunities to create process, develop and analyze research, add tooling and design a workflow that produces your best work.
We believe you’d be a phenomenal fit if any of these describe to you:
- 3+ years of relatable work experience (UI/UX)
- You have experience working on web-based B2B SaaS products in a design related role. Bonus points if you have previous experience working in a startup or have experience with products in similar domains like project management, task management or CRM software.
- You love collaborating with people in every functional area of the company
- You take pride in your work and are constantly looking for ways to improve
- You love breaking down big, complex problems into digestible parts while keeping in mind the entire system as a whole.
- You are comfortable shipping fast and iterating quickly where we can, while knowing when its right for us to slow down and take our time to find the right solution
- You have an interest in mobile first design and designing for mobile. We are a mobile-first web application and we hope to produce native mobile apps in the future!
Bonus points: you have a technical understanding of the web and web frameworks. You don’t have to know how to code, but we think it really helps to know some of the constraints of the medium. We’ll help you learn if you don’t!
You can work almost anywhere in the world, but we’d prefer candidates who have at least some overlap with US–Eastern Time zone.
Jetpack Workflow (Inc5000 co) helps thousands of accounting, bookkeeping and service firms complete their work on time. We work with small to medium sized businesses around the globe to track due dates, collaborate with each other and manage their clients.
As a company, we’re not perfect. We don’t have all the answers, or questions … (but we’ll never stop looking).We defined these values as a way to live out our ideals of what Jetpack Workflow “work” should look like on a given day:
Leave It Better than You Found It
- Take the time today to help our future selves
- Don’t be content with the status quo
- Always invest in yourself and your team
- If you see a problem….
Default to Action
- Make progress towards a solution
- Perfect is the enemy of good
- Find a way to get something shipped, because the market is the ultimate form of validation
- If you do take action….
Stay on Target
- Find the core pain and focus solely on it
- Doing less allows us to be our best
- There’s always going to be more to do
- Be thoughtful and…
Serve with Humility
- Our customer’s pain is our pain. Live with empathy and keep them in mind.
- We value all voices. The best idea should win.
- A great team is greater than the sum of its parts
– Equity grant options in the company
– Flexible, remote work from home working hours
– Take-what-you-need vacation and sick days
– Health, vision, and dental coverage
– Monthly Internet stipend
– 401K program
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈