3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
You are passionate about creating innovative products in the automotive and IoT space that will drive business outcomes in the future of transportation. You are a product design thought leader who works on interdisciplinary teams where collaboration is vital; you thrive at the intersection of design, technology, and business. You care deeply about product design and are always seeking to improve your skills and the skills of those around you. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and have initiative to take action. You relentlessly advocate for the user on your team and to your business owners. You can visualize and communicate solutions across a wide range of digital work (web, mobile, and embedded technology)
The Integral team is looking for a product designer to join us in building software with our clients. We’re consultants who are embedded in our clients’ product delivery teams to help them build great software, quickly. We have a team of experts with years of experience in software development and consulting who will work with you, and care deeply about our clients’ success. We’re dedicated to inclusion, transparency, a bias towards action, and learning through experimentation.
We work on-site with our clients, every day, because we know that’s the best way to deliver for them. We promote a cadence to the week that provides short feedback loops, and are responsible for organizing the efforts of a development team.
You’ll have to:
- Ability to plan and conduct field research, usability testing, interviews and contextual inquiries
- Mentor junior designers
- Apply the appropriate level of fidelity to research and design
- Know how to identity and action insights that you gather from users
- Educate team members and stakeholders on the value of design thinking and user-centered practices
- Act as a thought partner to clients in finding ways to move faster and drive greater impact
- Navigate through client organizational challenges
- Demonstrate lean user experience practices to your team
- Develop and facilitate participatory design workshops
- Guide teams to solve the most valuable user problems with the most elegant solution
- Present and interpret work, concepts and key learnings to stakeholders
- Healthcare including HMO & PPO options
- Fitness Membership reimbursement
- 401K w/matching
- Company Equity
- Annual performance bonus
- Free parking
- Professional development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈