3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We're looking for an experienced and talented Hybrid UX/UI Designer (Product Designer) to work independently with design oversight. Working in a user-centric design and agile development environment, the role will be to design digital experiences, adding new features from our product road map and improve existing features to better achieve both user and business goals. Through iterative design and development, the Product Designer will work diligently to incorporate user and stakeholder feedback into simple intuitive solutions in a highly-collaborative setting. The Product Designer will also be responsible for digital marketing design, including blogs, and digital advertisement. If you are sharp-minded, passionate and curious to work with the latest technologies, and enjoy working in a startup environment come work with us!
- Design & Refine user interface and experience for our web platform.
- Contribute to discovery activities, reviewing customer feedback and data analytics.
- Create simple, intuitive and engaging experiences
- Create end-to-end designs from low-fidelity sketching/wire framing through to high-fidelity pixel perfect visual design
- Create interactive prototypes to communicate and demonstrate design concepts to internal stakeholders and clients
- Collaborate with Product Owners to understand business requirements and support delivery within development sprint cycles
- Present design solutions to business stakeholders with the ability to rationalize ideas using qualitative or quantitative data
- Ensure consistency in the user experience by reusing established design patterns and styles
- Participate in creating and updating the Intelocate Digital Style Guide & UI Pattern Library
- Accountable for all elements of asset delivery to development teams
- Work closely with developers to implement and perfect designs, with the goal of increasing collaboration and reducing documentation where we can
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI digital design-related role such as Product Design,
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Adobe suite (PS, Illustrator), Sketch, Invision
- Strong design sense
- Portfolio full of great work
- Interest in joining a quickly growing startup
- Self starter
- Startup Experience
- Fast pace growth
- Agile Development experience
- Competitive compensation package
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Freedom to work remotely
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈