Delta Dental Insurance
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Produces and designs print and electronic documents for internal and external communications for enterprise departments.
- Executes designs, and/or electronic files for print or electronic use.
- Assists senior designers as needed, to produce projects.
- Reviews and approves proofs to ensure quality and accuracy of corporate materials with regard to branding, legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Attends press checks as necessary.
- Reviews incoming work and provides or obtains approvals as necessary; contacts in-house clients to expedite and clarify job requests.
- Performs production in the graphics area, completing all tasks and projects in order to meet or exceed production deadlines.
- Performs variable data programming and scripting for optimization and automation of production graphics.
- Designs materials to fit specific characteristics that represent the company’s corporate branding.
- Determines and organizes information given from the client, system data or research, and regulatory information to produce a quality design.
- Makes appropriate design and regulatory decisions and follows through on requests.
- Organizes, archives, and maintains collections of document sets and subsets for production needs; communicates new or updated document releases.
- Provides document technical support for web or print versions.
- Coordinates, creates, and maintains translated documents, files and logs.
- Oversees maintenance of departmental artwork records and files, print and electronic artwork drives, and artwork tracking logs and tables.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience as a Graphic Artist with creative workstations.
- Familiarity with networked PC and MAC design/production environment.
- Knowledge of Web Design and HTML.
- Working knowledge of Macintosh and related production equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot prepress productions.
- Ability to attend offsite press checks before and after regular work hours.
- Knowledge of Desktop prepress software: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Xpress, Adobe Photoshop, and Presentation Software.
- Ability to build mechanicals for proofing and press purposes.
- Knowledge of Process Color and Pantone Color systems.
- Ability to time-manage projects to meet overall required deadlines.
- Ability to be detail-oriented as well as a problem-solver.
- Knowledge and application of English grammar including composition, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational/time management and project management skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of health care industry issues is a plus.
- Knowledge of Delta Dental products, policies, claims, eligibility and underwriting guidelines is a plus.
- 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums.
- 100% paid dental insurance.
- 100% paid vision insurance.
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive.
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills.
- Career growth: we love promoting from within!
- Strong commitment to work/life balance.
- Technology allowance.
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈