Senior Data Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EEA Only
Globus AI is a Norwegian AI startup. We exist to revolutionize healthcare staffing and patient care.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work on our staffing assistant that instantly matches the best-suitable candidate with a job.
Our product combines design, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. You will work together with over 30 experienced and very motivated colleagues from multiple countries located both remote and in our offices in Oslo and Stavanger.
- Developing data anonymizing solutions to enable data handling by employees residing outside GDPR-regulated zone
- Handling real candidate data flow on GDPR-regulated infrastructure
- Developing integrations to Applicant Tracking Systems (Recman, Webtemp, Intelliplan)
- Architecting, building, and maintaining highly parallelized data pipelines to Extract, Transform, Ingest and Load data
- Documenting database schemas and visualizing our data products in Lucidcharts
- Dashboard building in PowerBI and Azure Workbooks.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience working with Azure SQL server and Azure SQL database
- Experience working with Azure Storage (containers, file shares, tables, queues)
- Experience working with Azure Databricks
- Experience working with Spark in both PySpark and Scala
- Experience working with data in Excel, CSV, TSV and JSON
- Experience with dashboard building in PowerBI
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with Agile and Jira
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code, Jupyter Notebooks, and Jupyter Lab
- Excellent team player skills: the ability to work with all levels of technical proficiency to understand needs and communicate work
- Innovative approach and ability to think out-of-the-box in order to relentlessly minimize the work scope.
It would be a plus if you have on-hands experience with:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake and Data Lake Gen2
- Azure DevOps Pipelines, Releases and/or Bitbucket Pipelines
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Security and using Key Vaults
- Azure Virtual Machines, Disks and Networking
- Azure Application Insights
- Azure Batch
- Azure Machine Learning
- Linux and Unix shell scripting
What we offer:
- Agile team, experienced and motivated colleagues
- Challenging, meaningful and engaging work tasks
- Autonomous and flexible work conditions
- Work in one of our offices in Oslo and Stavanger or fully remotely
- Full-time work 40 hours a week
- Co-working space allowance if needed.
Please note that GDPR compliance restricted the geography of our recruitment to EEA countries.
If you recognize yourself and want to become a part of a friendly and ambitious team, please send your CV and cover letter!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈