3 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
- You will design machine learning products across their entire lifecycle, from exploration and formulation to modeling and evaluating, all the way to deploying and monitoring them
- You will apply robust statistical methods to draw meaningful insights from complex data and evaluate the impact of the team’s solutions objectively
- You will build reusable and extensible solutions, and contribute to the evolution of our cloud-based ML and data ecosystem
- You will work hand in hand with data engineers, analysts, software engineers and product managers, and promote a data-driven culture where data is seen as a production system
- The company is based in Paris, and most of the Tech & Data team works remotely. So you are free to work from wherever you want in Europe.
- The vision: we want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution
- The ambition: we are scaling at a very rapid pace and we want to become a leader in fintech within 2 to 3 years
- The learning curve: we have a very experienced Tech & Data team whom you can share with and learn from everyday
- The ownership: we are a product-led company with decentralized decision-making and strong ownership within each Product Squad
- The environment: we do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you're in the right place
- You have a solid and varied experience (> 3 years) in designing machine learning approaches (supervised, unsupervised, self-supervised, online and offline, etc)
- In particular, you have experience in Natural Language Processing such as information extraction and retrieval, word embedding, topic modeling
- You have experience implementing and rolling out machine learning solutions in a production environment
- You have experience working with distributed data frameworks such as Spark
- You have worked closely with data users on solving concrete business problems
- You are pragmatic, autonomous and know when to leverage open source or proprietary solutions, and when to build new ones, based on needs
- You have deployed projects in a cloud environment
- Python has no secrets for you
- A competitive package + company shares
- Great health benefits
- Apple Hardware
- Possibility to work remotely
- Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home
- A modern, cloud based stack
- Monthly tech events, and one offsite with the whole company once a year
- Career tracks to make sure you can keep learning and growing within Pennylane.
- A first interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- A first call with the data team to get to know you and answer your questions
- A past project interview to hear about your experience
- A case study interview to cover a topic closely related to one of our priorities
- An interview with our Tech & Product founders to discuss our company culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈