Customer Support Quality Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
MadridBlues, the parent company of several e-commerce & SaaS platforms is looking for a dynamic teammate to join us to work in an environment where the demands and directions of work are constantly changing. We are a fully distributed team from over 10+ countries.
Our team is very small and friendly.
Hours: Extremely flexible - you can work any weekdays/weekends.
All we ask is that you stay for at least 2 hours at a time. We are currently offering up to 20 hours of work per week.
We have a team of 8 who's handling customer support. We are seeking a senior support specialist to head, monitor and improve the support delivery.
- Manage a team of customer support executives
- Train them in best practices
- Making sure all support tickets are handled as per SLA
- Developing new training modules
- Understanding issues and improving knowledgebase
- Maintain metrics & documentation
In addition you will also be handling direct support queries
- Use online software to answer customer questions via email & chat
- Help customers solve a wide variety of issues
- Solve problems creatively
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy
- Previous experience with web-based customer support tools
- Not a requirement, but a decent sense of humor doesn't hurt :)
- Experience with SaaS
- 3+ Years experience in Customer support
Please specify if you are can handle a multi role.
This is a remote position.
Mandatory information to be sent during application
- Expected Hourly rate
- Number of hours available per week
- Timezone and schedule of availability (example 10 am est to 2 pm est)
- How soon can you get started
- Any additional skills which we should know about
- What support software have you had experience with?
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!