Customer Success Manager
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Customer Service
Sastrify is looking for a driven Customer Success Manager (m/f/d), who is ready to achieve the best results for our clients. You will work directly with and for our clients, optimising their SaaS contracts and helping them to achieve the best results.
To be successful, you will need to be driven and empathic while being open for new challenges in a fast moving environment. Also, you should be excited about the world of software-as-a-service.
- Customer onboarding, training, and support for our SaaS management platform
- Managing your own customer accounts and helping them to optimize their SaaS procurement practices
- Getting involved in savings analysis, tool selection and negotiation processes
- Helping our customers to discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with SaaS vendors and service providers
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organisation (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and German (C2)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growth SaaS market
- Collect sales and admin certificates from the largest SaaS tools
- Expand your personal network with our client's finance and IT managers
- Full responsibility from day one
- Direct work with the founders
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere)
- Learning budget
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈