Customer Solutions Specialist (Second Shift) - Entry Level
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Service
We're currently hiring for remote team members in these states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Washington DC, South Carolina, Colorado, Utah and Florida.
We are looking for an exceptional communicator who loves building and nurturing relationships that enhance the lives of each creator and small business owner that make up our community of amazing AWeber customers. By helping people understand how AWeber’s features can meet each of their unique needs, you will positively impact the lives of both seasoned marketers, and those folks just beginning their marketing journey.
As our Customer Solutions Specialist, you'll be responsible for working variable days (you'll receive your schedule at least a month in advance) on the Second Shift (1PM-10PM EST).
You will offer support over multiple channels, including livechat, email, phone, and social media platforms. Through troubleshooting, providing product education, and relaying marketing best practices you’ll be partnering with our customers so that they can successfully grow their businesses. Additionally, you’ll find yourself working on special projects and collaborating with fellow team members across the company with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience.
To thrive as a CS specialist you will take initiative and partner with our customers by proactively educating on best practices, bubbling up suggestions for new product features, and advocating for process enhancements in the CS department. Any knowledge of marketing technologies such as social media, landing pages, or email platforms will really make you stand out! You are also a leader who inspires others by your passion and investment in our customer’s success.
Our customers are the foundation and lifeblood of our business. They are the reason we get up each day - to create awesome products and provide stellar customer service.
If you are interested in:
- Being part of an award winning team,
- Positively impacting others,
- Helping small businesses grow, and
- Making the world a better place
then apply now to experience our culture and benefits which make us a Best in Class employer.
- 100% Remote - work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs - people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we're in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we're making decisions with our customers' best interests in mind - something that's not possible when you work in a siloe. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈