Customer Experience Lead / Manager
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
GlossGenius is the industry’s leading salon and studio software company, powering thousands of businesses with its intuitive business management, booking, marketing and payment solution platform.
We are a dynamic and quickly growing team on a mission to disrupt the beauty and wellness technology space. Every single day, you will help shape the future of GlossGenius. You will be challenged both creatively and intellectually as you take on important projects in an environment that fosters continuous learning, growth, and ownership. We're looking for candidates that resonate with our mission "to help small business owners be more successful and do what they love." If this sounds like you, we want you.
Our customers are the core of our business and we’re looking for a Customer Experience superstar who can own what it means to enable professionals to be more successful with GlossGenius. As a Customer Experience Lead / Manager, you will be driving customer success, building new processes, managing and training others directly impacting business goals. Through calls, email conversations and more, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the lifecycle of your customers. This is a great opportunity if you’re both forward-thinking and practical about enabling our customers’ success.
What you'll be doing:
- Learn constantly, starting with mastery of the product by answering support tickets via text, email, phone, and chat
- Investigate and identify the cause of customer concerns and issues and work with multiple teams to identify solutions and opportunities
- Actively identify potential at-risk customers and experiment with ideas to re-engage
- Design and run customer-facing education and content on getting starting and using the GlossGenius platform effectively, such as training videos, webinars, etc
- Train members of the Customer Success team to ensure they’re up to standards on new processes, documentation and customer success protocols
- Act as a mentor and a guide for team members
- Own projects that increase the effectiveness of the team and help serve our customers
- This can be a part to full remote opportunity for the right candidate. Preference is given to candidates in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Bellingham) or NYC area.
- Flexible PTO, because we want the best of the best, and we know that requires time to recharge
- Job type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Health care benefits Vision/Dental
**For the right candidate who has previous management experience we will consider a manager title for this role
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re an exceptional and engaging communicator both verbally and in writing.
- You like building structures for scale, creating and iterating processes to accelerate the efficiency of your team
- You can learn technical concepts quickly and teach others
- You understand what it means to be part of a rapid growth startup and you're excited to be an integral part of one.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in customer experience at a startup (preferably supporting a technology product), with some background managing and training others.
- You are available on Saturday for a full day shift.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈