Call Center Agent
Smart Apartment Data
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Customer Service
This is a work remotely position based in Cebu, Philippines
Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company? We're a growing software company looking for experienced Customer Service Advocate.
As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work.
- Ability to arrive to work on time, and as scheduled
- Ability to speak clearly, with enthusiasm, while using tone variation and voice inflection
- Personable and willing to quickly build relationships over the phone
- Able to explain difficult concepts in simple terms
- Willing and able to persuade respondents to participate phone call
- Consent to be monitored and recorded while conducting phone calls
- Goal focused with willingness to accept coaching and development
- Work with Quality Control manager on improving overall call stats and customer satisfaction scores.
- 100% Location Independent
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus opportunities.
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 6 months of prior call center experience
- Computer and typing skills (data entry)
- Reading comprehension ability (English)
- Fluent in the English Language
- Prior experience working the graveyard/overnight shift
- Prior experience working remotely from home (Preferred)
- Prior experience in outbound research calling, or similar (Preferred)
- Ability to use a phone or wear a headset for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and mouse
- Work environment is indoors, majority of time is spent sitting at a desk
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈