2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localized content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are looking for a rock star Web Analyst who is up for setting a new benchmark for advanced tracking, web performance analysis capabilities and to provide the most effective measurement solutions for our customers and projects.
Since we have just started our data journey by building a respective Data/BI Team, the position offers a significant amount of flexibility, responsibility, collaboration, and personal development opportunities which will enable you to take yourself as well as KaFe Rocks to the next level.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best-informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skillset, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Design, create, enhance and maintain reporting and analysis capabilities spanning over the areas SEO, Outreach, Website/Product Performance which provide insights and enable the teams and ultimately our customers to make more informed, better decisions
- To design appropriate measurement strategies and implement complex tracking solutions through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- The initiatives cover:
- Conversion rate optimization analysis
- Identifying the optimal customer journey based on product objectives
- Market, Domain, Brand, Keyword, Backlink performance analysis
- Identify data gaps and define respective requirements and/or solutions
- Work closely with the Data Engineers on creating valuable data assets and utilizing these
- Be an ambassador for actionable data and recurringly deliver insights as well as updates to stakeholders
- Be the focal point in terms of A/B and usability testing
- Communicate key findings effectively, ensuring that insights that benefit the customer are actioned
- 4+ years of experience in web analysis, e-commerce, or related fields
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager as well as SEO tools
- Proficient knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau or similar
- Basic knowledge in data integration, transformation, and modelling using languages like Python (preferred) or R, SQL is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A love for the Mediterranean lifestyle as even though the role will be remote, being located in Malta would be considered an advantage
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
- Work equipment of choice
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈