VP of Operations
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Luckbox is an esports betting platform built around the ethos of ‘Esports Betting Done Right’. The international group is in the process of listing on the TSXV and, we immediately require a qualified candidate to fill the role of VP of Operations to be a critical member of our leadership team with strong career growth possibilities for the right candidate. The group has recently closed a CAD $5 million financing round and expect to raise substantially more within the next year; and is expected to grow revenue by 2500% in the next 24 months.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Luckbox B2C P&L
- Responsible for product, marketing, operations, and technology
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations
- Working closely with the CEO to set (and smash) KPI targets and OKRs
- To banish any “it is what it is” culture and instead instil with a “move fast and break things” attitude
- Review existing processes, tools, and talent; to present and (execute upon) a gap-analysis
- Help model and establish the group’s B2B strategy
- Work closely with the CEO to determine market and licence strategy
- To act as a mentor to your reports and their teams and ensure that we hire only superstars
- An MBA or similar
- Seasoned experience working in the highly regulated gambling industry
- Be an ambitious, intelligent, autonomous team player
- Experience working within a high-growth, technologically focused SME - comfortable being incredibly hands on initially and scaling the group from ~50 to ~150 employees across multiple companies in multiple jurisdictions
- A passion for esports and computer games
This full-time position can be based in the Isle of Man or Bulgaria, although a fully remote position may be considered. Travel to the Isle of Man, UK and/or within the EU will be required.
Luckbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈