1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: $48-$74k / year
The Operations Manager holds a key organizational role. We are looking for a long-term partner who is willing to eat, sleep, and breathe Digital Kairos. This role has unlimited potential, both in earnings and professional growth, therefore we will be extremely selective in this hiring process. Please do not apply unless you truly believe you have what it takes, and are ready for a long-term growth opportunity.
The operations manager is responsible for the operational management and day-to-day decision-making of an entire Digital Kairos agency. You will be managing a team of 3-7 account managers, sales, and ads managers to deliver high quality results and customer experience in a single niche in alignment with the Digital Kairos brand, core values and methodology.
Digital Kairos team leaders are effectively agency managers, who develop a full-fledged agency with the support of Digital Kairos’ proven systems, executive team, financial backing, and social proof/brand.
You will have a high degree of autonomy and accordingly, a high level of responsibility. You must be extremely self-motivated and accept nothing less than the greatest levels of performance from yourself and your team.
What This Job Entails
- Learning the Digital Kairos Marketing model start-to-finish in order to execute that it within your niche, and to make informed decisions towards overall growth and in alignment with the long-term vision of the company
- Acting as final decision-maker on the variety of day-to-day company tasks and projects
- Being the go-to advisor for the team on higher-level/complex tasks and questions as they arise
- Managing company-wide projects -- meeting deadlines, holding the team accountable to their tasks, and making sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Critically analyzing the company for inefficiencies and finding ways to innovate and improve operations
- Keeping team morale high, individuals engaged & motivated, and offering feedback and performance reviews, as necessary
- Utilize your support structure of Digital Kairos executives, trainers, and fellow team leaders to share, acquire & execute on the most cutting-edge strategies
- Leading the company culture and team in alignment with Digital Kairos brand and core values
- Starting Monthly Salary: $4,000/mo USD
- Revenue share on profit generated above 30%; calculated & paid quarterly
- Option to earn up to 5% equity in your specific agency beginning 12 months from start date
- Most important is mindset & drive -- you hold yourself accountable to the highest standards of performance and are resilient in the face of obstacles or failure
- Critical Thinker -- you can analyze systems at multiple levels of complexity, and balance the long-term goals of your agency with it’s short-term needs
- Self-starter -- you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing your schedule, your team, and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
- Strong leadership and a keen interest to develop this skill set even further
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills under ever-changing schedules
- Coachable -- you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Team player -- you thrive in a small team, can ask for help when needed, and can delegate based on your own strengths & weaknesses
- Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- 1+ year experience working in a digital marketing agency (ownership/leadership experience preferred)
- Previous experience in managing a remote team preferred
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
- Competitive pay (performance-based commission with high earning potential)
- Access to world-class sales training and education
- Laid back, yet professional vibe
- Unlimited leave policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈