Head of Talent Acquisition
3 weeks ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: EU only
Humaniaks works with some of the fastest-growing startups and scale-ups in Portugal and Spain. We support our clients in hiring and managing amazing teams who will help them grow. We are in the frontline of the ecosystem, building and helping set up the teams that will be pushing technology and new business models ahead of its time.
We are looking for an A* candidate to run full-cycle recruitment processes. You need to have a relevant background and be flexible and curious to learn and understand the nitty-gritty of different teams - product, marketing, finance, HR and operations. We are looking for high levels of grit and a clear growth mindset. You must have a tendency for action and should enjoy excelling in the details.
In this role, you will work directly with our clients and mentor more junior team members. We're looking for an experienced professional, but also for the right attitude. Your focus will be on managing all the current and new recruitment processes (A to Z), implement recruitment best practices and and take on a mentoring and management role towards the team to ensure they grow.
You will have access to Founders, top executives and Tier 1 professionals and you will be working with high levels of autonomy, while reporting and working alongside Humaniaks' CEO. It is a unique opportunity to boost your career and learn about different businesses and industries.
What you will be doing:
- Source candidates for existing client roles or talent pools, through several channels;
- Research about companies, businesses, industries, markets and how they're organized;
- Develop and document internal know-how and processes;
- Manage applications and engage with candidates, ensuring a highly professional and customized approach;
- Liaise and manage with existing and new clients, delivering a world-class service level;
- Interview candidates and present clear and effective pitches about client companies;
- Take ownership of client success;
- Manage junior researchers and recruiters;
What you should already have:
- A completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline, Business related is preferred;
- At least 5 full years of work experience with some experience as as Recruitment Manager, Lead or Coordinator within a product organization (in-house) - preferably a fast-paced startup;
- Proactiveness to build processes from scratch and optimize existing ones;
- Natural interest for people, business, business models, industries and technology;
- Native-level Portuguese and Bilingual English - Spanish is a bonus;
- Tech Savvy and analytical;
- Naturally thrive within a high paced, high demand, high reward environment.
Logistics - what to expect:
- You will be working remotely with regular face-to-face check-ins;
- You will have a flexible schedule, depending on personal and work needs;
- Ideally, this is a revenue-share based contract role - high reward possibility;
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈