Digital Project Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Develop and document project parameters, including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications in order to meet defined success criteria of project.
- Create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor previously defined project parameters to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Alpha testing of developed solutions before the deliver to the client for User Acceptance Testing
- Lead delivery of project outcomes
- You can operate effectively in a high demand environment, emphasizing on (internal & external) stakeholder communication at all levels of an organization from executives to project teams
- You can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and are well aware of the projects financial metrics
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale, multi-discipline projects & programs
- High sense of urgency and “Owner” attitude - Understands the value of speed to market, winning together and “Act like the owner” mentality.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new content domains quickly, visualize and simplify complex systems, and solve problems both analytically and creatively.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with creative agencies, UI designers and QA to implement web features.
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈