Digital Project Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
- Develop and document project parameters, including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications in order to meet defined success criteria of project.
- Create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor previously defined project parameters to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Alpha testing of developed solutions before the deliver to the client for User Acceptance Testing
- Lead delivery of project outcomes
- You can operate effectively in a high demand environment, emphasizing on (internal & external) stakeholder communication at all levels of an organization from executives to project teams
- You can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and are well aware of the projects financial metrics
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale, multi-discipline projects & programs
- High sense of urgency and “Owner” attitude - Understands the value of speed to market, winning together and “Act like the owner” mentality.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new content domains quickly, visualize and simplify complex systems, and solve problems both analytically and creatively.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with creative agencies, UI designers and QA to implement web features.
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!