The website www.remotive.io is edited by Remotive SARL:
Address: 40 Rue Alexandre Dumas 75011 Paris
Phone number: +33 6 44 02 19 65
Capital: €1 000
Registration number: 879 663 839 R.C.S. Paris
Publication director: Rodolphe Dutel
Web hosting: Digitalocean.com - 101 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013, US
1. Your Acceptance
2. About the Site and Product Offers
The Site is a platform through which certain third party affiliates offer products and promote jobs (“Remote Companies”). Our Sites and/or Services, or communications you receive from our Sites and/or Services may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Remote Companies are the issuers of Remote jobs and are solely responsible to you for the jobs listed. Remotive shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Remote Jobs, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death or property damages.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
As permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that your use of the site, its content and any services or products obtained through the site is at your own risk. The site, its content and any services or products obtained through the site are provided on an ‘as’ an ‘as available’ basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Remotive nor its merchants content providers or licensors nor any of their officers, directors, employees or agents makes any warranty or representation as to the operation of the site or the content, any information contained on the site or the products, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Remotive’s liability in connection with a product, and other available programs exceed the amounts paid for the applicable product, or service.
6. Entire Agreement
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8. Additional Disclosures
We WILL NEVER sell your information to a third party.
2. Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
We collect two types of information about our Website Users: Personally
Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific End User. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as (including, but not limited to, your email address., name, address, phone number, social media handles).
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
3. Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable
Information with other parties. We may share your information with
Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We provide services and products
through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform
functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our
administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personally
Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders,
deliver packages, send postal or email, administer contests or sweepstakes,
remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide
marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card
payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies
(“Affiliates”) with whom we have business relationships and may share your
information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks.
For example, when you order a service, we release your credit card
information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for the service and,
if applicable, release your address to the delivery service to deliver the
service. Likewise, we may release an Affiliate’s information to our bank to
send out a payment.
4. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with
Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated
demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable
Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising
Companies” and other parties as provided below:
We may use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We also may use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
5. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the "my account" section of the site, sending us an email at [email protected] or writing to us at 40 Rue Alexandre Dumas, 75011, Paris, France. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information,
although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Website.
As a condition of purchase of our products and services, we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the Website, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and services. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or the products and services of our Advertisers and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at [email protected], by writing to us at the address contained herein, or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
7. Security of Information
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
8. Data Tracking
9. Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
10. Contacting Us
Remotive SARL, 40 rue Alexandre Dumas, 75011, Paris, FRANCE.
11. GDPR Terms
The terms and provisions in this Section 11 only apply to EEA Residents and
to the extent that we are subject to the European Union’s General Data
Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If there is any conflict between the GDPR
to EEA Residents (and only to the extent that we are subject to GDPR). Our
identity and contact information is as follows:
Remotive SARL, 40 rue Alexandre Dumas, 75011, Paris, FRANCE.
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products, our partner’s products, and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our partner’s products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about Remotive or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at [email protected]
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.