Remote spreadsheets Jobs in February 2020
2 Remote spreadsheets Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Who is Breeze?
We are a cloud-based software company making church software simple. We strive, with everything we do, to be the world’s easiest web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches. Breeze is used by 6,000+ churches to organize people, track giving, manage events and more.
Our owner and founder resides in Grand Rapids, MI with a team of 34 servant-minded, Breeze enthusiasts working alongside him from 16+ states throughout the U.S. Breeze Story
Breeze’s Core Values
We try to embody these core values with every customer and peer interaction we have.
Hustle | Your drive and tenacity to get things done is unstoppable. You struggle sleeping when projects are half-finished. You can’t focus on anything else when you haven’t completed a task. You’ll do whatever it takes to cross the finish line.
Resourceful | When you don’t know an answer, you know how to find it. When there’s not a solution, you make a solution. You have the creativity it takes to find a way to get the job done.
Social Savant | You’re great with people. You can empathize and connect with them on a relational level. Your emotional intelligence is spot on, allowing you to know exactly when to open your mouth and when to close it and simply open your ears.
Servant-Minded | Your focus is on making others successful. You're not worried about who gets the credit. You're humble and able to admit and take responsibility when you drop the ball, learning from the experience to improve next time.
Breeze’s Guiding Principles
These principles guide every business decision, structure change, and policy implementation…
Global domination with the goal of serving every small to mid-sized church on the planet
Be a place that people love to work
Longevity as the stable and guiding approach to strategy and long-term decision making
Day-to-Day Work Life
Your daily work is focused on creating an outspoken fan club for Breeze!
You will consult with customers, drawing on your experience, to help them determine if Breeze is the right fit for their church. Answering anything from pricing questions to providing sales demo presentations.
You will help Breeze customers learn and navigate the functionality of the software features.
You will spend at least 80% of your scheduled shift on the phone, screen sharing or answering customer email.
You will flip between multiple resources (apps, documentation, peers, testing, etc) to help customers find solutions to their end goals.
You will test the software to determine the source of customer issues. Identifying training needs, feature enhancement suggestions or software bugs.
You will make "how-to" video directions for customers.
You will interact with an extremely social set of co-workers via slack - collaboration is strong around here and the pace is fast!
You will receive and provide weekly feedback during a 1:1 meeting with your team lead.
Keys to Success
You are confident and highly relational.
Relationship building is important to you and comes naturally to you.
You are self-directed and committed to your job, answering calls and emails not just to get the job done but to truly help the church staff accomplish their goals.
You have great writing skills with the ability to deliver directions in a concise manner.
You are aware of how your performance affects the team and you pull your weight.
You are solid technically, not just in one software package but in all areas of internet technology, spreadsheets, database management, email, text, graphics, file types, file sharing, etc.
Ideal Team Member
We want to work with good people as much as you want to work with good people. You must embody the core values (listed above). Servant-minded, hustle, resourceful and social savant.
With your hustle, you will stop at nothing to help co-works and customers get to their job done.
As a social savant, you embrace the fun and the difficult as if everyone is your friend.
Your servant-minded attitude is always looking at situations from other perspectives. You are willing to accept differences and feedback with the goal of growing as a team.
You have natural resourcefulness to you that makes you willing to give anything a go. And, are able to use co-workers as a resource when needed.
Fluent in both English and Spanish, in both writing and speaking
3+ year(s) of customer support, training or ministry experience.
You have a superb knowledge of the web and the internet and how they work. This includes experience with browsers, browser settings, IP addresses, internet service providers, wi-fi and network connectivity.
You can install and uninstall various software and know-how to walk someone less technical through the process.
You have strong Excel skills and know-how to download, save and work with different file types.
You have experience supporting others, on some level, with web-based software used in a professional environment. Basically, you've helped people navigate through technology in a competent way.
Experience using Breeze or another church management system
Remote work experience
Part-time (25 hours per week within 3 days) or Full-time (40 hours a week).
You must be available to work scheduled hours between Monday - Friday from 8am-6:30pm ET in a quiet and uninterrupted environment. This is a scheduled call center position.
Available for a 1.5-hour company meeting every Thursday morning at 9:05am ET.
Reliable access to an appropriate work location where you can take phone and video calls, record high-quality video and audio without interruption, distraction or background noise.
Strong and stable broadband internet connection that can handle simultaneous Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video and comparable high-bandwidth applications (typically, 10 Mbps download/3 Mbps upload at a minimum.)
System Requirements (Computers are provided to staff.)
Competitive wages and participation in a 401K plan are offered to both part and full-time team members. A full benefits package including medical and dental is offered for full-time team members.
If you’ve applied for this position within the past 12 months, there’s no need to reapply – we already have your application.
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!About the RoleThis role is fully remote.In this role you will work primarily with the Front End developers and own, drive, and improve the non-technical aspects of the Front End release cycle. You will also work with the Engineering and Product teams to help build, maintain, and track timelines, and coordinate around objectives. You should be familiar with agile and waterfall planning and comfortable with a combination approach. Overall, we are looking for someone with a methodical, analytical, and flexible approach to release and project management who will coordinate and collaborate within and without the Front End team to alleviate the non-technical burden of shipping well and often.What you'll do:
- Own non-technical aspects of ongoing release process including coordination, documentation, and process improvement
- Work with the Product Team to break up larger epics and stories into smaller consumable units of development
- Work with the Product Team, Frontend team, other Engineering Teams, and major stakeholders to coordinate work and follow up on deliverables
- Identify task blockers in advance
- Manage project workflows, groom tickets and boards, and look for duplicates, invalid, or undefined tickets to help ensure everything in the queue is ready to be worked on
- Develop road maps through accurate estimates based on Jira metrics you will collect and analyze
- Maintain, coordinate, and communicate project timelines
Who you are:
- Create executive dashboards and reports that would show the status of major projects, resource utilization, gaps and roadmap
- Minimum of 10+ years experience working as a project manager or similar role
- Jira expert with two or more years experience with Kanban project management or light Scrum, and the openness to experiment with process
- Spreadsheet expert (Google Sheets, Excel) comfortable with pivot tables and statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills and eagerness to ask questions and understand business and product objectives
- The energy and patience to work in a rapidly growing industry, and the ability to recognize and pursue objectives independently
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process
- Resilient determination to push projects through to completion, regardless of how often priorities and deadlines may shift with little notice
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, Metabase, or other BI tools
- Experience managing projects in Jira, Trello, and Wrike
- Must be comfortable working with simple command-line tools to export data from internal systems
- Strong understanding of basic statistics
Nice to haves:
- You have worked with software teams in the role of project manager – you know how to talk tech-lingo to engineers of various disciplines and understand what their jobs entail: the tasks, challenges, and costs of each position on a team are something you can appreciate
- Experience with scripting in Python, R, NodeJS or other statistical modeling languages
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.Learn more about us:
- Understanding of advanced statistical hypothesis testing