Remote spanish Jobs in April 2020
5 Remote spanish Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development.
Fastly’s customers’ use our edge cloud platform to ensure concertgoers can buy tickets to the live events they love, travellers can book flights seamlessly and embark on their next great adventure, and sports fans can stream events in real-time, across devices. They include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Spotify, Alaska Airlines, Hulu, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster.
We’re building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.Solutions Architect - Edge Cloud Security
The Fastly Team is looking for a unique Security Solutions Engineer. Fastly’s team is the connecting fabric between Product, Sales, and Client Services organizations. Fastly’s Security Solutions Engineer will have the opportunity to guide customers over their entire life-cycle from sales, implementation and expert level support to ensure customer success on the Fastly Platform.
What We're Looking For
- Support the Fastly Sales engagements where security requirements exist
- Bring technical expertise in security problems that web properties face and work independently and dynamically to create solutions that solve those problems for customers
- Implement and manage WAF deployment for the local customer base to ensure minimal false positives and maximum available protection for our customer’s Web Applications
- Build test configurations to demonstrate new products and features to individuals and groups
- Provide support to internal and external customers for products
- Train our internal and external customers on new products and features
- Contribute to documentation and articles for general customer education on security best practices and using the Fastly Platform to protect customer assets
- Attend appropriate stakeholder meetings and standups, gather and present feedback to various stakeholders
- 5+ years of broad solution experience with the CDN, cloud, or managed service provider
- 3+ years experience with HTTP request/response protocols and related troubleshooting tools and techniques (curl, dig, tcpdump, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of business and technical contacts including mid level managers
- Proven background in security models, solutions, and products
- Expert knowledge of DNS, routing, caching, WAF, DDoS, TLS, security service management
- Expert knowledge of internet protocols, website optimization and acceleration
- Referenceable communication and documentation experience
- Fundamental knowledge of information security standards, policies, controls, and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written communication skills and experience, including writing technical documentation
- Comfort with networking equipment and protocols as well as Linux systems are essential
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional organizations
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise software technology
- Superior listening skills, can swiftly identify complex problem relationships through listening and discovery directly with internal and external customers
- Open and receptive to new ideas and ways of doing things
What you might have
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication, in Spanish
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for an experienced front end developer that loves crafting beautiful web and mobile apps. If you're looking for a position where you can work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business (and be rewarded for it) we should talk!
You have a Bsc/MsC in computer Science, mathematics or any other degree or experience that demonstrates highly analytical skills
You've got a successful experience working for a startup
You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS (rather complex) product and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
4-6 years experience designing and developing web and mobile apps with at least 2 years experience working with our technology stack (e.g. html5/CSS3, Angular JS, React JS)
You can demonstrate very strong design skills applied to SaaS products
You’re very good at understand business customers problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
You own your features from A to Z and can ship the features expected with clean code, quickly.
You understand the importance of customer analytics and are familiar with the tools and techniques to analyse customer behaviour and improve product UI.
You're very comfortable with customer facing interactions (e.g. customer feedback or ideation sessions, demos)
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
You've got tons of curiosity
You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
You've demonstrated grit, tenacity to achieve challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (rather they're in product or growth parts of the business)
You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
NICE TO HAVES
Experience with finance/accounting, CRM or other B2B data-rich apps
You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively and for the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive. We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel on a regular basis.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently accept remote work only from the UK and Europe.
Who is Breeze?
We are a cloud-based software company making church software simple. We strive, with everything we do, to be the world’s easiest web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches. Breeze is used by 6,000+ churches to organize people, track giving, manage events and more.
Our owner and founder resides in Grand Rapids, MI with a team of 34 servant-minded, Breeze enthusiasts working alongside him from 16+ states throughout the U.S. Breeze Story
Breeze’s Core Values
We try to embody these core values with every customer and peer interaction we have.
Hustle | Your drive and tenacity to get things done is unstoppable. You struggle sleeping when projects are half-finished. You can’t focus on anything else when you haven’t completed a task. You’ll do whatever it takes to cross the finish line.
Resourceful | When you don’t know an answer, you know how to find it. When there’s not a solution, you make a solution. You have the creativity it takes to find a way to get the job done.
Social Savant | You’re great with people. You can empathize and connect with them on a relational level. Your emotional intelligence is spot on, allowing you to know exactly when to open your mouth and when to close it and simply open your ears.
Servant-Minded | Your focus is on making others successful. You're not worried about who gets the credit. You're humble and able to admit and take responsibility when you drop the ball, learning from the experience to improve next time.
Breeze’s Guiding Principles
These principles guide every business decision, structure change, and policy implementation…
Global domination with the goal of serving every small to mid-sized church on the planet
Be a place that people love to work
Longevity as the stable and guiding approach to strategy and long-term decision making
Day-to-Day Work Life
Your daily work is focused on creating an outspoken fan club for Breeze!
You will consult with customers, drawing on your experience, to help them determine if Breeze is the right fit for their church. Answering anything from pricing questions to providing sales demo presentations.
You will help Breeze customers learn and navigate the functionality of the software features.
You will spend at least 80% of your scheduled shift on the phone, screen sharing or answering customer email.
You will flip between multiple resources (apps, documentation, peers, testing, etc) to help customers find solutions to their end goals.
You will test the software to determine the source of customer issues. Identifying training needs, feature enhancement suggestions or software bugs.
You will make "how-to" video directions for customers.
You will interact with an extremely social set of co-workers via slack - collaboration is strong around here and the pace is fast!
You will receive and provide weekly feedback during a 1:1 meeting with your team lead.
Keys to Success
You are confident and highly relational.
Relationship building is important to you and comes naturally to you.
You are self-directed and committed to your job, answering calls and emails not just to get the job done but to truly help the church staff accomplish their goals.
You have great writing skills with the ability to deliver directions in a concise manner.
You are aware of how your performance affects the team and you pull your weight.
You are solid technically, not just in one software package but in all areas of internet technology, spreadsheets, database management, email, text, graphics, file types, file sharing, etc.
Ideal Team Member
We want to work with good people as much as you want to work with good people. You must embody the core values (listed above). Servant-minded, hustle, resourceful and social savant.
With your hustle, you will stop at nothing to help co-works and customers get to their job done.
As a social savant, you embrace the fun and the difficult as if everyone is your friend.
Your servant-minded attitude is always looking at situations from other perspectives. You are willing to accept differences and feedback with the goal of growing as a team.
You have natural resourcefulness to you that makes you willing to give anything a go. And, are able to use co-workers as a resource when needed.
Fluent in both English and Spanish, in both writing and speaking
3+ year(s) of customer support, training or ministry experience.
You have a superb knowledge of the web and the internet and how they work. This includes experience with browsers, browser settings, IP addresses, internet service providers, wi-fi and network connectivity.
You can install and uninstall various software and know-how to walk someone less technical through the process.
You have strong Excel skills and know-how to download, save and work with different file types.
You have experience supporting others, on some level, with web-based software used in a professional environment. Basically, you've helped people navigate through technology in a competent way.
Experience using Breeze or another church management system
Remote work experience
Part-time (25 hours per week within 3 days) or Full-time (40 hours a week).
You must be available to work scheduled hours between Monday - Friday from 8am-6:30pm ET in a quiet and uninterrupted environment. This is a scheduled call center position.
Available for a 1.5-hour company meeting every Thursday morning at 9:05am ET.
Reliable access to an appropriate work location where you can take phone and video calls, record high-quality video and audio without interruption, distraction or background noise.
Strong and stable broadband internet connection that can handle simultaneous Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video and comparable high-bandwidth applications (typically, 10 Mbps download/3 Mbps upload at a minimum.)
System Requirements (Computers are provided to staff.)
Competitive wages and participation in a 401K plan are offered to both part and full-time team members. A full benefits package including medical and dental is offered for full-time team members.
If you’ve applied for this position within the past 12 months, there’s no need to reapply – we already have your application.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!We are looking for an International Account Executive Remote, with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with business clients with an employee count of 10,000+ to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined international territory, you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.Responsibility:
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 8-10+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- 8+ years experience working in a Sales/AE position with International customers
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound sales experience
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development onComparably.• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communicationsCheck us out with a free download: zoom.us/downloadZoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/downloadZoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
- Must be fluent in a foreign language(s) in addition to English - Spanish
We are looking for Technical Project manager that can help us drive our projects forward. This role will be in charge of guiding our development team according with product and project needs in accordance to definitions made with various stakeholders across our ecosystem with a technical vision in accordance with our technology stack.
You should consider applying if:
You have experience working as a PM in technology projects from definition to implementation.
You have a degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related fields.
You have been part of technical teams in a developer or operations role in the past.
You are able to develop a good relationship with people, even from remote locations.
You are assertive in your communication, managing conflicts, expectations and possible outcomes aiming to the team's well-being and the completion of the projects.
You are organized and enjoy improving processes that make staff life's easier.
You are fluent in English and Spanish.
We're an informal bunch. We believe in freedom and welfare for our team. We don't clutter ourselves or our collaborators with meaningless tasks, we don't micromanage and we don't tell you how to do your work. Remote is not only accepted but encouraged. We rely in quality, autonomy and a work-life balance that prompts the motivation and drive that will result in top-notch delivery.