Remote seo sem Jobs in March 2020
2 Remote seo sem Jobs in March 2020Post a job
Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) at FormAssembly you will be responsible for our SEO and SEM strategy and funnel optimization. The associated duties include managing PPC campaigns, A/B testing ads, keywords, landing pages and CTAs, tracking and optimizing lead generation across multiple channels.
This position will play a huge role in driving our business' continued growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM (search and display) and SEO strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns, including strategizing associated content needs, landing pages, etc.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify and monitor key SEO and SEM KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM/SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ad conversion tracking strategy and implementation
- 2+ years experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM and SEO strategy
- Working knowledge and implementation experience in UTMs/tracking
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in leading & managing projects
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Success will be directly related to lead generation from organic and paid channels. KPI are critical to quantifiable success in this role.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Emptor Demand Generation AnalystWe are looking for a marketing analyst who will be able to work independently to set, measure, track and report on a newly forming marketing organization. This person will also have a high degree of comfort working with content marketing and creating customer and prospect facing collateral. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and able to think creatively to find new leads, reach their needs, and suggest solutions.About the teamFounded in 2016 and headquartered in New York, Emptor is a fully remote B2B SaaS startup. We are focused on solving trust and safety issues in Latin America by using big data. Emptor currently serves large multinational technology firms operating in the region by building tools for operational decision making on a large scale. We have opportunities in product, sales, finance, infrastructure, architecture, web scraping, NLP, ML and data science.LocationRemote - Global team, 8:00 AM UTC-5 to 8:00 PM UTC-5.Requirements-BS/MS degree.-2-3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.-Experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign.-Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).-Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.-Strong writing skills.-Can synthesize feedback from different stakeholders and incorporate that into their work.-Excellent written and verbal communication.-Analytical background.-Comfortable working in a startup.Expectations as a Demand Generation Analyst:Practices & Behavior:-Manage custom lead lists, create landing pages, and support lead nurturing campaigns.-Design, prepare, and support marketing campaigns for targeted and mass market accounts.-Set, analyze, model, and forecast Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and website analytics across campaigns.-Create and monitor analytics for social campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Blog).-Build reports on campaign, landing page, and web analytics with changes and optimizations needed for the future.-Determine content gaps and collaborate with cross functional teams to develop new assets.-Help create sales collateral such as demo decks and one pagers.-Develop case studies and other content based on customer stories.-Work on articles for Emptor blog.-Develop monthly and quarterly multi-channel program analysis to ensure revenue goals are met.-Monitor and report lead scoring and recommendations.-Integrate with marketing CRM.Who can apply?Preferred careers:-Demand generation analyst.-Content Manager.-Marketing Manager at Saas tech startup.Note: Emptor will not sponsor applicants for work visas.