Remote sdr Jobs in February 2020
5 Remote sdr Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Position: We currently have a need for people to work with us remotely as a Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
We are an innovative new recruiting services provider who is focused on disrupting the recruiting space. As a SDR you will be a core part of our team assisting us in developing new clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Hunger and Hustle. We are an ambitious group and we move very fast. We need someone who can not only keep up with us, but will come in and try to blow us away. Your success will directly lead to our success and we are committed to making this a win-win relationship.
- Technology fluency. We don't expect you to know everything we are working with, but need you to be able to pick up new technology quickly
- Strong written communication skills. We do a lot of writing, and need people who are not afraid to take multiple passes through until things are perfect. This is especially important with sales communications so we need you to sweat every detail. In fact if you read this just email michael at sourcedllc dot com and go directly to the head of the line
- Focus. We are a early stage company and are very focused on servicing our customers as we build our business. We need people who are focused, self motivated and driven
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Willingness to learn new technologies
What would you do, if selected?
- Work daily with us for an agreed amount of time per week as a 1099 consultant
- Help us find new clients by making contact and setting appointments for sales opportunities for our services
Why join Sourced?
- Work across America and have access to top technology clients. Our headquarters are in the Bay area, and we work with technology startups and scale-ups around the country and the world.
- Be an early member of a world-class team that has worked with Google, Dropbox, Nokia, Evisort, Bolt, and more
- Be able to take part in helping to build a new best of breed virtual company that is focused on developing the people we work with and giving them access to training and opportunity
About PachydermAt Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."The RolePachyderm is looking for people who are personally motivated to pursue a career in sales, who uniquely possess both grit and a growth mindset. In this role, you’ll be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects, and qualifying leads before handing them off to the Account Executives.This is a major opportunity to work on Pachyderm's first ever dedicated Sales Development team. Most of the playbook is in place so you’ll be set up for success, but you will also have significant opportunity to iterate and improve on it. The compensation plan for this role is generous because you’ll be expected to do your sales development work and help to refine our small team’s processes. This role will make a big-time impact on our growth as we scale.Pachyderm is just a small team right now, so you'd be getting in right at the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the success and direction of the company, product, and sales process.We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.Responsibilities
- Create potential opportunities from prospecting and marketing-generated leads
- Cultivating open source users into Enterprise (Paid) Opportunities
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Founders to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan
- Develop and implement best practices for growing Pachyderm customer base and strategic partnerships
- Create new business by aggressively finding and qualifying leads for our sales team
- Interface and nurture leads through various outbound channels including cold-calls, email, and social media
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive business strategy.
- Be ready to continuously learn and grind through anything.
- 1-3 years of experience in SDR or BDR role
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships
- Desire to help build a world-class sales organization
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
What's in it for you?
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- Ownership and phenomenal career trajectory
- Startup experience with high-stakes
- Unlimited PTO, within reason :)
- Management that will do everything to make it happen for you
- Team retreats, meals, and phenomenal colleagues
- Full benefits
- Pachyderm equity (this is big)
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Sales Development Representatives work outbound to share CommentSold with boutique owners around the country. They research the latest places our customers gather, and engage and qualify great prospective customers. Our SDRs work alongside Account Executives to manage the the relationship once they're on board.
At CommentSold, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately joining the ranks of the world class Sales team that we are building.
In this role, you will
be a prospecting machine and actively reach out via phone, social channels, and email daily with relevant information from your research on target companies and personas
route qualified sales appointments to the appropriate Account Executives for further development and closure
be a master at the art of sending personal, strategic, valuable messages from email to social messaging
identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach (events, markets, conferences, groups)
quickly research and strategize new approaches to create interest and engage leads
secure and schedule meetings and demos adopting all tools available to you
work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through the pipeline
consistently achieve or exceed monthly goals of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated
learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the CommentSold platform, industry trends, and competition
successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
provide closed-loop feedback to Sales and Product teams to ensure continuous process and product optimization
Have a maniacal obsession with maintaining the quality of our CRM with latest and accurate prospect information and status
If you're right for this role, you have
high intellectual acumen
high “figure it out quotient”
high “grind quotient” - activity wins, even when it isn’t always fun
personal competition - you need to win and you want to be the best at your job
humble coach-ability - you are willing to listen and learn and become the greatest version of yourself
like-ability and charisma - you can make friends with strangers
intuitive attention to detail and organization
a demonstrable record of success in a sales-oriented role
effective written communication and a creative thinking
the ability to engage and empathize over the phone
great self-awareness speaking in a professional and polished manner
experience with social platforms including Facebook and Instagram
experience in a fast growing startup environment
experience with inbound/outbound sales
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
You’ll work alongside some of the most hardworking and creative teammates and customers, and we like to think that energy is infectious.
FullStory is looking for a Head of Revenue Marketing to lead a team that plans and executes high-impact programs and campaigns for target accounts and demand gen as well as our partner marketing and customer marketing initiatives. As a senior-level revenue marketer, you will conjure creative integrated content, field, and digital programs that engage our target buyers and users, put our narrative in the market, and fuel pipeline and customer engagement.
Close collaboration with all practices in the Marketing team—content, design, product marketing, operations, and SDRs— as well as with Sales and Customer Experience will be critical to success in meeting your ambitious pipeline goals.
Day to day, you'll:
- Plan, execute, and measure complex programs and account-based interactions that create awareness, engagement, pipeline and revenue in the target segments.
- Own pipeline and performance through a well-designed plan to hit the numbers, ensuring you measure, optimize, and rapidly iterate to succeed.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to create valuable, lovable, personal experiences online and in person.
- Energetically collaborate and communicate with your marketing and sales colleagues to act as one revenue team, incorporate the best ideas, and ensure everyone knows the plan when you launch new initiatives.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 10+ years of experience successfully growing a SaaS company and managing a team.
- You’ve used account-based, targeted tactics to go to market.
- You’re confident in marketing to product, engineering, and UX teams and executives.
- There is a little engineer in your head and you love to brainstorm, plan, build, and are fanatical about measuring and optimizing.
- You’re not afraid of a blank page—knocking out quality copy, coaching your team on messaging and writing, and knowing when to get help to support your tactics is a piece of cake.
- You’re a natural collaborator and communicator who loves working on projects as a team.
As GitLab's Director of Global Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing pipeline through outbound lead generation and inbound lead management. This role will manage SDR managers worldwide, across all sales segments to ensure our sales organization has enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets. You’ll partner closely with our Senior Director of Revenue Marketing, SDR Managers, as well as our Marketing and Sales teams to align on strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately drive revenue for GitLab.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program, and you’ll be provided with the necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role, and mentor your team.What you’ll do in this role:
You should apply if you have:
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough pipeline to work with to be fully productive.
- Ensure we efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for particular campaigns
- Motivate and develop SDRs in alignment to our leveling concept in order to exceed goals through coaching and incentives and grow their careers. A successful candidate will be equal parts business manager and talent developer.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters for tracking ramp adjusted capacity and productivity.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Build a word-class lead generation team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs, and SDR managers.
- Effectively manage paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- Partner with regional managers to develop campaigns that align to their regional goals based on a territory plan.
- Iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement with respect to the GitLab core values.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity, especially salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Focus on the quality of opportunities without sacrificing quantity. The four core metrics this role should care about are the impact on the sales cycle, close rates, pipeline contribution and average deal size.
- 5+ years experience managing an SDR organization globally, experience managing closing roles a plus as well.
- A proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at a fast growing company with multiple sales segments with an inbound and outbound model.
- Experience in and open source or open core model a big plus.
- Experience managing managing managers in an outbound prospecting organization in a global organization.
- Familiarity and experience with cultural difference in prospecting activities.
- Power user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Have a general understanding of Git, GitLab, and modern development practices.
- A broad knowledge of the application development ecosystem.
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation, DevOps, and continuous integration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Being able to work independent and respond quickly.
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply! We value diverse experience, so go for it and submit an application if GitLab sounds like a place you’d like to join.Hiring process:
Our hiring process for this position can be found in our handbook. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLabbers are currently located in more than 63 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLabbers are fully remote and receive a "no ask, must tell" paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by our asynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, cover your home internet subscription, pay for your membership to a co-working space, and contribute to the travel costs associated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world. Also, every year or so, we all get together at our Contribute event.