Remote sdlc Jobs in April 2020
4 Remote sdlc Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
If you had the best ERP tool that powered some of the highest profile Architecture and Engineering firms in the U.S., what would you do? Make it even better! The Clearview team is committed to consistently delivering new features to its suite of products and we are just getting started! We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based, teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting technical challenges and product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to help build out our new web and mobile apps (React.js and React Native) and refactor some of our current generation stack in use (Java and Vue.js). We're looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant and effective front end web applications that support complex business rules/flows. You will start by learning from the experiences of our current team and our current offerings and become intimately familiar with our Vue.js codebase. As you improve in your understanding of our business logic, you will contribute your React/Angular/Vue.js experiences by helping add features to our current Vue.js app as well as greenfield development in React.js and React Native. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level.
The ideal candidate will look not only to help contribute, collaborate, and develop their career, but will be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers as well. You’ll have the chance to set the tone of the platform you’ll be working on.
- Contribute to new and existing projects by developing and maintaining and reliable set of edge applications
- Collaborate with other teams to build shared microservices that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Enable our product team to tap into our valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in multiple Unanet development projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality organically
- If remote, you will immerse yourself in a virtual “Bootcamp” for 1-2 weeks with support from our senior development and product team, enabling you to better understand our culture, our product, and our tech stack
- You will work with the Lead, QA and DevOps team to better understand our product offering (Vue.js) and new web offering (React.js)
- Working with the Lead, you will help implement a front end technical roadmap that takes scalability, testing and performance into account and present a gap analysis of what potentially can be done better based on our current solution
- You will be responsible for taking on development items to get your hands in the current Web stack (75-90% of your time)
- Along with user stories and product features, you will help work on a backlog of technical infrastructure work that was identified in the first 30 days
- You will aid in creating an efficient and effective SDLC process and work to better support your Scrum (PO, QA, fellow developers)
- You will play an integral role in delivering our Q2 2020
- You will help instill the discipline of effectively monitoring and creating work items from production issues
- You will further our tech stack by continuing to help implement the technical roadmap and future deliveries
We need developers that share our passion for building and scaling cutting-edge Web and Mobile Apps in a fast-paced startup - one that already has the benefit of thousands of customers and millions of dollars in revenue. We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5+ years experience developing single-page web applications
- 4+ years React, Angular or other frameworks
- 3+ years experience with C# or Java
- Ability to flesh out user stories to be consumed by the rest of the team
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving and debugging skills
More About You
- Ability to work and collaboration with team members remotely
- Exposure to Mobile App development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
With headquarters in Dulles, Virginia, Unanet serves more than 2,000 businesses with its ERP software solutions purpose-built for professional service organizations. Unanet's software helps project-driven organizations reliably plan, track and manage projects, people, and financials. Unanet's customer-centric culture means we strive to deliver insights with personal service.
At Unanet you will work collaboratively with colleagues equally committed to achieving customers' expectations. We take pride in delivering more than technology, but also the extra support and service customers need.
Selected as one of the 'Top Places to Work' three years running, Unanet's culture is collaborative, dedicated and energetic. We offer a competitive salary, health and life insurance benefits, and the potential for bonus.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Who are we?
Our vision is of a global community of individuals empowered to pursue the work they love. Our mission is to grow that community by transforming millions of thinkers into creators.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.The Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Salesforce Engineer (Contractor) to join us for about 3-6 months. They should be well-versed in using Salesforce and other CRM tools to solve critical business problems. It’s the job of this Senior Salesforce Engineer to leverage Salesforce to ensure our customer’s journey is easily manageable.
The CRM team at GA is made up of an Engineering Manager, a Senior Product Manager, a Project Manager, a Senior Salesforce Engineer, a Salesforce Engineer, a Senior Salesforce Engineer Contractor (you), and a Salesforce Administrator. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager. Our current ecosystem for CRM consists of two Salesforce instances, New Voice Media, Yesware, Chatbox, and Pardot.
Our expectations for the role and your responsibilities are…
- Usually, 5-8 years of experience being a professional Engineer or Senior Salesforce Administrator. Proven experience leveraging Salesforce to solve critical business problems.
- Experience with integrating salesforce and 3rd party applications along with proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform.
- Expertise with Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Nice to have - one or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer I or II, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud)
- Should be aware of the business value in work being done. Able to prioritize own work when given business value context.
- Works mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or problems. Able to debug typical problems without assistance; more difficult problems requiring guidance.
- Provide material feedback, find common ground and solve problems for the good of all with guidance and is seen as a team player who can gain the trust and support of others in the team.
- Follows established patterns and approaches within existing code bases.
- Follows professional team and organizational standards.
- Understands fundamental concepts of systems development life cycle (SDLC), and monitors adherence to all practical aspects.
Who can apply?
- Competitive Rate
The USA in any of these states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, NY, NC, TX, VA and/or WA
Work with one of GrammaTech's Research team on advanced software development in a large Common Lisp codebase. Build new components and extend existing tooling to meet project needs. Implement both exploratory research prototypes and high-quality library components and products. Significant experience contributing to large projects, developing software, focus on Common Lisp.
LOCATION: Ithaca, NY or Remote, USA Only
- Develop applications software from requirements
- Use of various commercially available tools and SDLC approaches
- Effectively communicate up to Project Leaders and across all peers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years post-degree experience working in structured systems and/or software development teams, Common Lisp
- Experience working development activities on large code bases (>10 KLOC) as well as developing software from scratch
- Familiar with common software architectures, design patterns, and software development life cycle practices
- Binary Analysis, Source Code Analysis
- Compiler design, compiler front-end integration, parsers
- Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Malware-analysis techniques
- Knowledge of machine code, especially ARM, x86 or x86-64
- Dynamic analysis, program instrumentation, and profiling
- System-administration experience, especially related to security
This role is remote, based in the US.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results (i.e., forecasts, renewals, expansions, churn)
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years of Customer Success experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in program management and/or operations
- Experience with Customer Success Management systems (e.g., Gainsight/Totango/Client Success/etc., digital marketing tools)
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.Remote-East