Remote sdlc Jobs in February 2020
3 Remote sdlc Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Work with one of GrammaTech's Research team on advanced software development in a large Common Lisp codebase. Build new components and extend existing tooling to meet project needs. Implement both exploratory research prototypes and high-quality library components and products. Significant experience contributing to large projects, developing software, focus on Common Lisp.
LOCATION: Ithaca, NY or Remote, USA Only
- Develop applications software from requirements
- Use of various commercially available tools and SDLC approaches
- Effectively communicate up to Project Leaders and across all peers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years post-degree experience working in structured systems and/or software development teams, Common Lisp
- Experience working development activities on large code bases (>10 KLOC) as well as developing software from scratch
- Familiar with common software architectures, design patterns, and software development life cycle practices
- Binary Analysis, Source Code Analysis
- Compiler design, compiler front-end integration, parsers
- Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Malware-analysis techniques
- Knowledge of machine code, especially ARM, x86 or x86-64
- Dynamic analysis, program instrumentation, and profiling
- System-administration experience, especially related to security
If you want to have a greater impact in the open source ecosystem by enabling our customers to use new technology to build better software faster - then you should keep reading. Sonatype is looking for a Product Owner to build and lead our tech touch practice in Customer Experience.What you will do:
- Engage with users via our customer portal at My.Sonatype.com, to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus platform.
- Enhance Sonatype’s customer advocacy program to engage Sonatype's most successful users, partners, and others throughout the DevSecOps ecosystem
- Design, implement, maintain, and utilize systems and processes to manage relationships with Sonatype customers and users at scale.
- Continuously drive awareness and engagement of self-service resources, while reducing friction for those customers who wish to engage in the Community.
- Facilitate engagement between and amongst users of Sonatype Nexus solutions as well as Sonatype teams across Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Serve as the voice of Sonatype and Customer Success through consistent authorship and engagement of relevant community content.
- Determine, measure, and communicate KPIs for the customer Community.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have years of direct customer-facing experience (pre or post sale) in the DevSecOps tooling ecosystem.
- You understand the modern SDLC and are able to have technical conversations with our users. Prior experience in software development is a big plus.
- Your communication skills are second-to-none. You have written for a variety of channels like blog posts, forum topics, best practice articles. To top it off, you are able to craft short form copy that generates engagement.
- You set and achieve goals by executing appropriate strategies and tactics. You are comfortable with being held accountable.
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We’re backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams with a diverse set of stakeholders.
Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.The Senior Data Architect will be primarily responsible for the design and governance of the Truveris data model. The Senior Data Architect will work with business leaders, analysts, and engineering to surface data model needs. The ideal candidate will have both the business acumen and technical prowess required to complete the following: surface data model needs from business leaders, analytics, and engineering; create a data model that meets current needs and is extensible as new requirements are identified; execute on that model to help achieve the company’s overarching business objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data architecture for the Truveris Unified Data Platform (UDP)
- Work with business stakeholders to identify critical data and data use cases across the organization
- Develop and revise conceptual, logical, and physical data models including entities and attributes and their inter-relationships and dependencies
- Integrate disparate data models across the company into one enterprise-wide Unified Data Platform design
- Develop database design and architecture documentation
- Work with the Director of Data Integration to create documentation and/or the requirements for a documentation system that covers data lineage, data definitions, and metadata for business-critical data domains
- Create and maintain data flow diagrams
- Surface inconsistencies in data definitions so that they can be reconciled
- Work with the Director of Data Integration to develop and revise the data governance framework
- Partner with engineering and security/compliance to ensure compliance with data security and privacy policies and procedures
- Design data model components to support data transformation and results of analytic algorithms
- Build a deep understanding of the data and analytic landscape at Truveris including data sources, data/analytic assets, and products
- Understand business rules that govern how data is transformed, integrated, and used by the organization’s products
- Design data models to support the results of data transformations and analytic algorithms
- Make recommendations on what should be supported in the UDP versus in the BI products to create performant products that encourage reuse of analytics
- Drive culture of standardization in data transformation and analytic logic
- Optimize data model for scale and performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information system or other data related field
- 5+ years of work experience as a Data Modeler/Data Architect; deep proficiency in data modeling and data management principles
- 3+ years of work experience in healthcare (payer, care provider, data analytics, PBM)
- Experience with PBM data and the PBM industry strongly preferred
- Experience with claims and eligibility data strongly preferred
- Experience with health industry integration technologies such as Mirth, Orion Rhapsody, eGate a plus
- Standards experience with C-CDAXML V3, HL7, IHE profiles a plus
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies, experience with Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- Ability to work with business, operations, and engineering stake holders
- Hands-on experience with data modeling tools
- Experience with Jaspersoft/Talend ETL
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, EMR, EC2, and Amazon RedShift strongly preferred
- Experience with ETL development, including data migrations, integrations, and analytic transformations
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communications and documentation skills; ability to work on a collaborative team