InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Salesforce Solutions Architect to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Business Technology (BizTech) Team needs a Solution Architect with a strong background in designing, developing, and articulating solutions; implementing enterprise applications and associated integrations. This individual needs to be able to “speak” the very distinct and different languages of Business and Technology.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements
- Work with a variety of people (program managers, technical peers, and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to clients
- Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment; analytical and problem solving way of thought; overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in providing program oversight and solutions architecture for salesforce.com applications preferably in a SaaS rich environment in a fast growing company with experience working in the lead-to-cash process
- Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas: solution architecture experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach, how Salesforce architectural concepts influences design, knowledge of the limitations of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits), as well as strong knowledge of architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture and the ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
- Experience with Reporting and BI tools like Mode, Tableau, Wave Analytics is an asset
- Adept at working with AppExchange products such as DocuSign
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, VisualForce) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Experience in the design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.