Remote risk management Jobs in February 2020
6 Remote risk management Jobs in February 2020Post a job
We need extraordinary support engineers to join our team.
You should be comfortable with providing deep technical support and customer-facing interactions. You should have experience with relational databases, and have or be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of TimescaleDB and PostgreSQL. And you should have a “can do it” attitude, where helping the user comes first.
Timescale is a remote-first organization; this is a full-time position and should be located in US-Central timezone (UTC-6) for coverage purposes.
- Create successful customers through outstanding technical service, including issue resolution and consultative interactions
- Work in a dynamic startup and team, requiring the ability to shift focus quickly.
- Continually improve, optimize, and evolve support systems and processes.
- Be an enthusiastic and personable teammate, willing to jump in and help when you see a need.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SaaS and distributed systems.
- Exceptional knowledge of PostgreSQL, database schema, and query optimization.
- Experience as a technical support professional with external customers.
- Strong aptitude to understand and learn new software products.
- Know TimescaleDB! You should download and test it out before you apply.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it. Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IT and DevOps monitoring, IoT, complex sensing and monitoring systems, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments. The Timescale team is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
About the Role
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you'll own and manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness and communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Design success for our customers from the beginning. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for and be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align out platform as a solution to their business challenges and goals with the intent to renew and expand the engagement.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success up-selling / cross-selling opportunities
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
We seek a UX Designer to work on our fastest growing platform tier today, known as Atlas. Atlas is our collaborative security product that streamlines the process of managing and executing cybersecurity assessments and ultimately turbocharges the due diligence process.
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and beautiful balance
- Lead the campaign production process — seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience designing end-to-end user workflows in B2B SaaS
- Ability to adapt to different delivery timeframes & information availability
- Strong communication skills with engineering team
- Ability to create phases for their designs
- Take feedback from users and abstract concept, not limited to the solutions proposed
- Create compelling stories to convince Devs and Project to work on solutions
Timescale is seeking an experienced Product Manager focused on UI/UX.
You will play a central role in designing and defining a new open-source product around IT monitoring and observability aimed at developers and SREs.This person should care deeply about how users can collect, explore, and act on large, complex, and varied volumes and types of time-series data for IT monitoring. You will help define user interfaces and experiences, through both user research and an intuitive understanding of the monitoring space.
Timescale is a remote-first organization; this is a full-time position and can be fully remote(timezones UTC-8 to +3) or in our NYC office.
- Deliver a monitoring product that feels like magic to users, delivering insights and value immediately
- Ensure intuitive interfaces, user flows, and ease-of-use across a complex set of interacting data sources
- Work closely with designers and engineers, managing a product roadmap, development, and delivery across a distributed team
- Perform user research and gather requirements, and define new features for an open-source software and SaaS offering
- Setup, use, critique, and improve a developer-focused monitoring product designed for modern cloud and Kubernetes environments
- Strong self-driven execution, ownership, and delivery
- 5+ years of proven track record in product management working on developer tools or an enterprise SaaS product
- Good understanding of infrastructure and application software
- Direct experience with modern distributed products and knowledge of the open-source data software ecosystem
- Technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Preference for bachelor’s degree in CS or technical background
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others? As Product Manager for the APIs and Integrations squad, you will work closely with the Senior Product Management and the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to enable integrations that leverage Scorecard data in everyday workflows in alignment with key metrics and KPIs. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to a Senior Product Manager and will be critical in enabling us to develop key partnerships with industry leaders of all markets and verticals. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively translate technical specifications to business and performance metrics, while simultaneously wearing hats that may include interfacing with customers, writing and monitoring technical documentation, and any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale.
If you are a technical product manager who is excited by cybersecurity and it's impact on business risk, this role might be for you!
- Work closely with the Senior PM to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships and features
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers
- Competitor and market analysis for emerging development and technology trends
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6+ years of technical PM experience; can include product management, technical project management
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure, search quality, and machine learning in an Agile environment
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Experience with cybersecurity concepts and practices
- Experience or exposure to data science and machine learning concepts
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!Responsibilities
- Oversee Kraken’s legal function and grow an effective, high performing team
- Set the strategic direction for the legal function to enable success in all of Kraken’s markets balancing growth opportunities while managing risk
- Collaborate with Kraken leadership to define and align the overall Kraken strategy
- Build out a regulatory team to engage deeply with Kraken’s Commercial and Compliance functions to define and execute Kraken’s global regulatory strategy and approach
- Enable fast and efficient commercial transactions while helping the business manage risk and maximize value
- Provide guidance to Kraken’s Human Resource team to navigate global labor laws for Kraken’s distributed team
- Drive the litigation strategy and execution with the litigation team to both mitigate and prevent potential claims
- Ensure sound corporate governance across all of Kraken’s legal entities
- Define and implement superior legal operations and processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the overall team
- 15-20 years of legal experience, primarily working within the financial services and/or technology industries
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of financial services laws and regulations, risk management, commercial law, corporate governance, and litigation
- Able to drive initiatives hands-on while also managing a team and balancing priorities
- Ability to follow through on matters and bring them to resolution, maximizing both effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong cross-functional collaboration across all departments of the business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to change the industry, drive beyond the status quo, and create positive change
- Willingness and capability to strive for novel and creative solutions wherever possible
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.Learn more about us:
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency