Remote revenue marketing Jobs in February 2020
3 Remote revenue marketing Jobs in February 2020Post a job
The VP of Demand Generation is responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. This role is a highly cross-functional, strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking. They work closely with leaders across Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. The VP of Demand Generation is a marketing team leader, responsible for the creation and execution of GitLab’s global marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipeline. The campaigns must consider global revenue goals and be multi-channel, able to be executed through digital and traditional tactics in partnership with Revenue Marketing. The campaigns must also be measurable and tied to GitLab’s global revenue goals. The responsibilities of the role include campaign strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization. The position requires a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done.Responsibilities
- Develop the company's demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Work closely with Revenue Marketing and sales to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across teams
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global team
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
Performance IndicatorsHiring Process
- 10-15+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing $100MM-$1B in revenue pipeline in high-growth companies; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred
- Experience running a global team of at least dozens of people with multiple levels of management
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand gen tactics
- Familiarity with open-source, cloud native, cloud, and Kubernetes a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process.
- Demonstrated success and comfort driving global programs in multiple languages
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Candidates will then meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing.
- Candidates will then be asked to schedule an interview with the Manager of Field Marketing, Americas.
- Candidates will then meet with the CMO.
- Following successful completion of the previous steps, final candidates will then be asked to meet with a panel of Sales Development Managers.
- Final candidates may be asked to complete an assessment, and meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing again.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via video or phone.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
FullStory is looking for a Head of Revenue Marketing to lead a team that plans and executes high-impact programs and campaigns for target accounts and demand gen as well as our partner marketing and customer marketing initiatives. As a senior-level revenue marketer, you will conjure creative integrated content, field, and digital programs that engage our target buyers and users, put our narrative in the market, and fuel pipeline and customer engagement.
Close collaboration with all practices in the Marketing team—content, design, product marketing, operations, and SDRs— as well as with Sales and Customer Experience will be critical to success in meeting your ambitious pipeline goals.
Day to day, you'll:
- Plan, execute, and measure complex programs and account-based interactions that create awareness, engagement, pipeline and revenue in the target segments.
- Own pipeline and performance through a well-designed plan to hit the numbers, ensuring you measure, optimize, and rapidly iterate to succeed.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to create valuable, lovable, personal experiences online and in person.
- Energetically collaborate and communicate with your marketing and sales colleagues to act as one revenue team, incorporate the best ideas, and ensure everyone knows the plan when you launch new initiatives.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 10+ years of experience successfully growing a SaaS company and managing a team.
- You’ve used account-based, targeted tactics to go to market.
- You’re confident in marketing to product, engineering, and UX teams and executives.
- There is a little engineer in your head and you love to brainstorm, plan, build, and are fanatical about measuring and optimizing.
- You’re not afraid of a blank page—knocking out quality copy, coaching your team on messaging and writing, and knowing when to get help to support your tactics is a piece of cake.
- You’re a natural collaborator and communicator who loves working on projects as a team.
As GitLab's Director of Global Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing pipeline through outbound lead generation and inbound lead management. This role will manage SDR managers worldwide, across all sales segments to ensure our sales organization has enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets. You’ll partner closely with our Senior Director of Revenue Marketing, SDR Managers, as well as our Marketing and Sales teams to align on strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately drive revenue for GitLab.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program, and you’ll be provided with the necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role, and mentor your team.What you’ll do in this role:
You should apply if you have:
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough pipeline to work with to be fully productive.
- Ensure we efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for particular campaigns
- Motivate and develop SDRs in alignment to our leveling concept in order to exceed goals through coaching and incentives and grow their careers. A successful candidate will be equal parts business manager and talent developer.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters for tracking ramp adjusted capacity and productivity.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Build a word-class lead generation team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs, and SDR managers.
- Effectively manage paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- Partner with regional managers to develop campaigns that align to their regional goals based on a territory plan.
- Iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement with respect to the GitLab core values.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity, especially salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Focus on the quality of opportunities without sacrificing quantity. The four core metrics this role should care about are the impact on the sales cycle, close rates, pipeline contribution and average deal size.
- 5+ years experience managing an SDR organization globally, experience managing closing roles a plus as well.
- A proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at a fast growing company with multiple sales segments with an inbound and outbound model.
- Experience in and open source or open core model a big plus.
- Experience managing managing managers in an outbound prospecting organization in a global organization.
- Familiarity and experience with cultural difference in prospecting activities.
- Power user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Have a general understanding of Git, GitLab, and modern development practices.
- A broad knowledge of the application development ecosystem.
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation, DevOps, and continuous integration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Being able to work independent and respond quickly.
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply! We value diverse experience, so go for it and submit an application if GitLab sounds like a place you’d like to join.Hiring process:
Our hiring process for this position can be found in our handbook. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLabbers are currently located in more than 63 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLabbers are fully remote and receive a "no ask, must tell" paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by our asynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, cover your home internet subscription, pay for your membership to a co-working space, and contribute to the travel costs associated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world. Also, every year or so, we all get together at our Contribute event.