Remote product management Jobs in February 2020
64 Remote product management Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: “software is eating the world.” That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peak behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and growing their business. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200+ tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
All of our people live and breathe our E.P.I.C values:
About the Role
- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world and act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people and then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
Andela’s Partner Engineering department is charged with delivering high value and quality software engineering services for our Clients (we call them Partners). Our core delivery model is embedded teams of software engineers who are remote and distributed.
Andela is looking for a Senior Director to lead how we enable and power engineering services with a strong bias towards action that can spot what needs to be done, effectively prioritize and mobilize teams to accomplish Andela’s overarching goals.
You will design, evolve and scale operational effectiveness that enable how our software engineers deliver for our partners. Including:
- The overall productivity and effectiveness of the delivery organization. Leveraging a small yet highly leveraged team who spike in analytical thinking, project and stakeholder management, and getting stuff done.
- The measurement and operational functions essential to Andela’s delivery across the partner journey. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, training and program implementation.
- The systems and technologies used to differentiate and impact how Andela delivers. Enabling talented people to deliver their best, providing the support and quality control needed to help them through challenges, and developing the processes, protocols and procedures necessary to scale with our Partners.
As such, you’ll need to be an expert in building, managing and measuring operational functions essential to the productivity of high performing service organizations, and can operate with a high degree of autonomy. You would be constantly asking yourself:
- How do I ensure that our Delivery teams have the best insights to better manage their portfolios and maximise growth and margins?
- How do I ensure that Andela’s Engineering teams are prepared, supported, and continue to grow as they deliver for our Partners?
- How do I ensure that my team is driving and achieving business outcomes despite cross-functional and cross-vendor change management?
You are eager for the challenge of molding and shaping an exceptional engineering service organization. You know how to think – and act – big, while holding a strong moral compass in everything you do.
- With the VP of Partner Engineering and Senior Directors, co-authors and co-owns the delivery strategy including, segmentation, resource allocation and cost of delivery.
- Designs, implements, and manages forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Defines the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure success. Aligns reporting, training, onboarding and incentive programs with these performance management priorities. Leads efficient and accurate reporting initiatives.
- Partners with multiple internal stakeholders, especially the heads of Talent Supply, Staffing, Demand, Operations etc to identify opportunities for delivery process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the delivery organization by ensuring well defined, efficient processes are utilized.
- With Technology and Revenue Operation leaders , primary owner of all software platforms used by Andela delivery functions. Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of delivery productivity. Recommends changes and enhancements to tracking delivery and performance tracking platforms.
- Provides leadership to the delivery organization, and counsel to the executive team, in implementing engineering service delivery objectives that appropriately reflect Andela’s goals.
- Designs incentive compensation programs that reinforce delivery management strategy, and align with Andela’s business organization objectives.
- Four year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university.
- Over 12 years experience enabling service delivery teams in software development, technology consulting and/or software product management
- A minimum of 5 years in leadership or executive teams dring excellence in service delivery.
- Proven ability to build, manage and grow a team-oriented and high-performing organization.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills and can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- A deep commitment to Andela’s mission.
- Willingness to travel periodically between Andela’s centers and our Partners’s offices.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Redox is a distributed company building the platform for the next generation of healthcare software. We are looking for an experienced Director of Backend Engineering to: - Grow strong, inclusive, and psychologically safe teams that can effectively address changing product needs and priorities. - Develop and mentor engineering leaders. - Influence technical and product direction. - Create and manage a yearly budget. The teams you would lead are responsible for our core data processing pipeline and supporting applications. Their responsibilities include: - Stability, accuracy, and throughput for near real time transaction processing. - Integrating with various data formats, standards, and communication methods. - Configuration, analytics, and error handling for transaction processing. The engineering leader who joins our team will collaborate across the Product Management, Product Delivery, and Engineering organizations to create change and empower the success of our application developers. Please apply if you are:
- Interested in working in and fostering a respectful, psychologically safe, inclusive environment focused on impact and personal growth.
- Motivated to shape intelligent, responsible engineers and their environment into teams that autonomously and consistently own business outcomes.
- Passionate about solving complex problems.
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn.
- Biased towards action and creating positive impact.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and capable of turning complex problems into actionable plans.
Your opportunities in this role include:
- Helping to define and foster our Engineering culture across multiple teams.
- Building and executing on long term visions and plans for multiple teams.
- Developing leaders within your teams and mentoring future leaders across the organization.
- Strengthening and improving our processes to ensure consistent execution in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Engaging with customers and other industry leaders to share challenges, best practices, and future direction.
- Helping connect team members to our mission, the company, and each other as they go about their daily work.
- Fostering employee growth by providing continual feedback, creating individual growth plans, and performing twice-yearly reviews.
- Coaching team members to: Increase their understanding of the business problems they are solving, identify and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders, evaluate risks and make explicit tradeoff decisions in their solutions, think more holistically about their solutions over a longer time horizon as they solve more complex problems.
- You built highly effective application engineering teams in past roles.
- You worked as an Engineering leader for 5+ years.
- You understand agile methodologies and their use cases.
- You effectively debug and address interpersonal, team process, and cross-team collaboration issues.
- You possess programming experience in at least one high level language.
- You led teams in a growth stage company.
- You led teams who built applications hosted in AWS.
- You possess healthcare and / or interoperability experience.
It is not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of the areas outlined above. Please apply even if you are not sure you meet all these criteria. If you are interested in the role and think it could be a fit, we'd like to hear from you.
About Redox: What We Do Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data. This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US. Thank you for your interest in Redox!
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- Participate in the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work independently to design, create RoR APIs and application components
- Contribute to business discussions about the project and user interfaces
- Document development projects
- Familiar with Git, CI Tools and Deployment Scripts
- Writes tests when working on features
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience developing Ruby on Rails APIs and applications using development tools
- Experience with XML/JSON
- Experience with SQL language
- Experience developing and testing software user interfaces
- Design skills for implementing attractive, simple, and effective software products
- Capable communicator and comfortable working with customers, product management, other developers
- Ability to work independently and coordinate remotely with project team
- Blend of business and technical knowledge and experience
- Willing to spend time collecting requirements from clients and customer-facing team members.
- High energy and self-motivated
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Awesome colleagues
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values we would love to hear from you.The Role
Do you get inspired by replacing today’s de facto process with a faster and safer automated solution tomorrow? Are your favorite customers your own coworkers? As a Tools & Productivity engineer at Simon you’ll build powerful features that are game-changers for both our own developers as well as our clients. The future of Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Cloud Platforms are moving toward self-service and visibility. Starting with features iterated on internally with our engineers and customer success team, you will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver this. From Day 1, you’ll be welcomed into a team that values transparency, education, and ownership.What You'll Do
- Relentlessly improve efficiency and process by crafting easy-to-use tools
- Cross-functionally collaborate and own the success and impact our of data pipes toolchain
- Embed yourself in our client development group and support them as they deliver customer requests and tasks
- Completely internalize our data ingestion process and visualize and implement the glue to evolve troubleshooting and process
- Be an active member of our mentorship program
- Build out tooling for a data development environment for our clients on our platform
- Drive technical requirements from high-level marketing and business needs of our end users
- Minimum of 2 years of in-depth software development experience designing, deploying and owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with various functional owners in your company (spanning product management, program management, and Customer success)
- Comfortable writing and developing applications with Python and Django
- Passion for efficiency
- Strong affinity for collaboration
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 40 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
Ruby on Rails Senior Developer (Freelance)
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
Partner with the front-end, product management team and client to develop a solid back-end architecture
Mentor and support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback
Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
Strong experience building modern, elegant APIs using RoR
In-depth understanding of web development
Understand RESTful services and service oriented architecture
Be passionate about code quality and best practices
Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast paced, startup environment
Unbelievably positive attitude, sense of humor and/or thick skin
Consummate team player, able to wear multiple hats, and assist team members when needed
High English level
Here you are some perks why you’d love joining our team:
Salary scale. We base salary on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between 18/22K for Junior profiles and 24/32K for Seniors.
Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
Training plan. We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
Good vibes only. We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together.
As a leverage engineer at Heap, you’ll be iterating on our core product to help drive activation, conversion, and retention/expansion. Heap is growing quickly, and to keep that pace we need to build applications and services that allow us to scale the effectiveness of our people. Your goal is to make changes to the product to increase revenue, improve our sales motion, and make it easier for the business to manage customers.
You’ll be on a multidisciplinary team that owns the full stack from the interface to the analytical query engine. You’ll work closely with web engineers, product management and solutions engineers to decide how to build features.
Our stack is built in JS and Postgres. Your work will be built with both, but will occasionally extend to frontend applications built in TypeScript and React. Familiarity with these tools is appreciated, but your creativity and intelligence are much more important to us than knowledge of our tools.What we're looking forWe’d particularly like to get to know you if:
Our office is in San Francisco, but we have engineers around the world. For the product engineering team, we are open to remote engineers in North American timezones. We'd love to hear from you!Heap has raised $95M in funding from NewView Capital, NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others.
- you communicate with clarity and precision. We care about this almost as much as your technical ability.
- you're passionate, even if it's not about analytics. There should be something you know more about than anyone on our team.
- you’ve written 10,000 lines of code that look embarrassing in retrospect. ... and you've written 10,000 lines of good code since then.
- you like fruit, sunshine, and bad jokes. We aren't robots.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. We provide many of the most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
As a Product Designer working on Terraform, you’ll collaborate deeply with product management, engineering, as well as your follow designers. You'll combine research and ideation to provide our users with effective solutions to complex challenges. You should be a self-starter who thinks clearly, articulates design decisions effectively, and values execution.
HashiCorp Design, as well as the other cross-functional teams you'll work with, is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.You will:
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Collaborate early and often with engineers and product managers
- Lead design projects and present your work to stakeholders and customers
- Deliver user-centered design (including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes) informed by user and market research
- Distill complicated problems and complex data models into highly usable and efficient UI experiences
- Collaborate with other designers to build and maintain a shared design language
As a bonus, you may additionally:
- Have a minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Have experience designing B2B tools
- Employ a process and have a portfolio that demonstrates this fact in both design and writing
- Clearly articulate design decisions and rationale through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work iteratively driven by feedback loops and critique
- Think in systems and patterns
- Thrive in a highly technical space
- Have a positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Be familiar with infrastructure management concepts
- Understand, and have even implemented, designs in code
- Use the latest prototyping tools to make your work come to life
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.Impact:
You will be responsible for Clarifai’s overall artistic direction, from marketing collateral to product design of our customer-facing user interfacing. Reporting to the SVP, Platform. You will greatly contribute to the general design system, elevate and ensure high quality, and drive projects with full ownership and autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
What You Bring:
- Identify and define thoughtful user journeys supported by low- and high-fidelity wireframes, user flow diagrams, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Own company-wide artistic direction and execution for our brand, our marketing and our products
- Participate in regular design reviews with internal stakeholders, as well engage in research and usability studies to validate and refine design direction
- Evaluate and simplify complex product flows by deeply understanding customer needs
- Collect feedback
- Develop consistent and intuitive design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience of Product and Graphic Design for marketing collateral, sales collateral as well as deep experience building interactive and responsive/mobile-friendly user experiences
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and shipping user-centered applications supported by cohesive and consistent design system
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with product management and engineering counterparts both in office and remotely
- Knowledge of best practices and conventions around usability, creating the highest quality user experiences that make complex tasks extremely easy, and latest trends in design
The Wikimedia Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting Wikipedia and other Wiki projects. The Foundation operates one of the world’s top five websites and has global reach and impact. Technology and innovation are critical in our quest to support every human in freely sharing knowledge.
Wikimedia seeks a senior design professional to help deliver the future of free access to knowledge online. The Senior Design Manager will support the geographically distributed team of talented designers who are responsible for creating the engaging and delightful user experiences for all Wikimedia products.
As the team’s manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high productivity across the team, maintaining positive team rapport, and facilitating the professional growth of individual designers. In this role you will also act as an advocate for the design team as part of engagement with your peers in Product Management. You will drive the planning and facilitation of group activities (on and offline) and manage ongoing team projects such as the Wikimedia Design Style Guide.
You are responsible for:
Collaboration & Advocacy
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with Design Lead peers and Design Director
- Be a strong voice for design in product team planning with Product Managers
- Support the creative vision of your peers through planning, advocacy, and process oversight
- Ensure healthy dynamics and positive rapport between team members
- Facilitate ongoing career development conversations across the team
- Develop recognition and enrichment opportunities for all designers
- Advocate for design team to peers in promotion discussions
- Drive the hiring process for new team members
- Manage and improve onboarding process for new team members
- Be an empathetic and supportive ally to reports, and their trusted ear when issues arise
- Drive annual budgeting process for design team - be a strong negotiator
- Track and manage budget resources throughout the year
Skills and Experience:
- Collaborate with product and engineering leads to maintain human-centered product design processes
- Liaise with product teams to coordinate on-time deliverables of your reports
- Work with designers to identify and document reusable design patterns
- Ensure and optimize the productivity of the design team
The right person is better than the right set of experiences. These are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team so far.
Additionally, we’d love it if you have:
- 3+ years of experience contributing as a designer on a product design team
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of product designers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related work experience
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives and expectations to design team and product team stakeholders
- Self-driven and comfortable working autonomously
In addition to the basic skills needed for being successful, these skills could set you apart from the pack!
- Ability to identify and leverage areas of overlap between teams
- Passion for participatory (vs. only consumption) experiences on the web
- Background in content consumption, publishing, education, or news
- Experience acting as a researcher, both in-person and with remote participants
- Have familiarity with Free Knowledge and/or Open Source communities
- Speak more than one of the 286 languages of the users we design for
The Wikimedia Foundation is...
...the nonprofit organization that hosts and operates Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia free knowledge projects. Our vision is a world in which every single human can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. We believe that everyone has the potential to contribute something to our shared knowledge, and that everyone should be able to access that knowledge, free of interference. We host the Wikimedia projects, build software experiences for reading, contributing, and sharing Wikimedia content, support the volunteer communities and partners who make Wikimedia possible, and advocate for policies that enable Wikimedia and free knowledge to thrive. The Wikimedia Foundation is a charitable, not-for-profit organization that relies on donations. We receive financial support from millions of individuals around the world, with an average donation of about $15. We also receive donations through institutional grants and gifts. The Wikimedia Foundation is a United States 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with offices in San Francisco, California, USA.
The Wikimedia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
U.S. Benefits & Perks*
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their eligible families (yes, fully paid premiums!)
- The Wellness Program provides reimbursement for mind, body and soul activities such as fitness memberships, baby sitting, continuing education and much more
- The 401(k) retirement plan offers matched contributions at 4% of annual salary
- Flexible and generous time off - vacation, sick and volunteer days, plus 19 paid holidays - including the last week of the year.
- Family friendly! 100% paid new parent leave for seven weeks plus an additional five weeks for pregnancy, flexible options to phase back in after leave, fully equipped lactation room.
- For those emergency moments - long and short term disability, life insurance (2x salary) and an employee assistance program
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, child care, elder care, public transportation and parking expenses
- Telecommuting and flexible work schedules available
- Appropriate fuel for thinking and coding (aka, a pantry full of treats) and monthly massages to help staff relax
- Great colleagues - diverse staff and contractors speaking dozens of languages from around the world, fantastic intellectual discourse, mission-driven and intensely passionate people
*Eligible international workers' benefits are specific to their location and dependent on their employer of record
Wikimedia Medium Term Plan
Diversity and inclusion information for Wikimedia workers, by the numbers
Annual Report - 2017
This is Wikimedia Foundation
Exponent helps people land their dream job in product management, data science, software engineering, and more. We're founded by an ex-Google PM and ex-Dropbox SWE and currently have partnerships with top-tier business schools like Stanford and Yale.
We're planning to invest more heavily in our social media and content creation efforts this quarter, and would like to find a talented designer to bring our campaigns to life. Specifically, we'd like to create reusable templates and graphics that can be used for social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
We're looking for someone to design these assets based on a list of potential campaigns we'll run. Please view our website at tryexponent.com and social accounts (twitter.com/tryexponent and facebook.com/tryexponent) for a sense of our current style. We'd like to upgrade this style significantly as we believe we can create assets that are more visually appealing, engaging, versatile, and specific to different campaigns.
1. Blog post images
2. YouTube Thumbnails
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn templates based on different campaigns we'll run
4. Newsletter templates and graphics
5. Ad images for Facebook, Instagram
Special skills needed for this project:
- Advanced knowledge of design software (ideally sketch or figma, but we can be versatile)
- Awareness of social media guidelines for various platforms, and the ability to adapt to what's engaging on each platform
- Excellent communication skills
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you'd be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity. A plus would be including any specific substantial improvements we can make to our visual style online.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will design successful, meaningful products that help thousands of developers deliver better applications to their users, faster.Design Team
We’re a multi-disciplinary team that drives a consistent voice and experience through our entire customer and partner network. We consist of product designers, visual designers and user researchers who work hand in hand with marketing, product management and engineering to create CircleCI’s industry leading product. Fundamentally, we prioritize work that is high impact, measurable, and achievable. You will be an integral part of CircleCI’s success as you accelerate your career with a fast-paced team that is passionate and committed.Responsibilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our product and engineering teams leading strategic design efforts
- Plan and conduct user research studies to understand and validate product concepts throughout the design process to inform and validate design decisions and focus on constant improvement
- Use data analytics, user testing and research to inform and validate design decisions and focus on constant improvement
- Distill complex tasks and workflows into intuitive, simple experiences
- Develop high-fidelity interactive mockups and assets for your projects
- Help guide, improve, and implement our design process
- Work with engineering on UI frameworks and pattern libraries
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- 5+ years of design experience (previous SaaS, enterprise or Developer tool work a huge plus.)
- A system thinker who has the vision to design the big picture, and the tactical ability to break it down so that engineering can succeed in building it incrementally
- Ability to think through complex user problems, propose solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Ability to move seamlessly between defining strategy and delivering hands-on work
- Communicate design effectively, regardless of the audience
- Ability to collaborate with a team across multiple time zones
- You look for opportunities to solve problems for people in unusual and innovative ways and enjoy working with engineers to ship small, quick experiments to validate your ideas and opinions
- Experience designing for mobile and web
- Experience doing user research and running usability tests
- A portfolio of work that shows complex and creative UX solutions, great visual design and a solid grasp of information architecture.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS (advanced knowledge a big plus) with a desire/willingness to code.
- Familiarity designing and building design systems
- Experience with Lean UX methodologies
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Behance, Dribble, Twitter, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.The team:
The Product Design team works on embedded product teams, collaborating closely with PMs and engineers on major product area. Product Design is its own department, independent from engineering or product management. We’re full-stack designers, owning all aspects of our work from research, prototyping, polish, and engineering hand-off. We work closely together, collaborating with our DesignOps team to develop our design system and tooling.The opportunity:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for building technical tools and scalable design systems. Our designers build the UI that developers around the world rely on: real-time dashboards, data visualizations, data-driven notebooks, core site functionality, and the design systems and tools that power it. Their work makes the data we collect easy for users to understand and act on.
You’ll act as a leader within the product design team, collaborating with other designers to make their work and the whole team better. You’ll not only own the success or failure of your design work, you’ll help other designers communicate their ideas and the support for their design decisions across the company.
You’ll join at an ideal time to make a big impact. We are expanding globally, designing and building multiple new products, and rolling out DesignOps to speed up and scale design. You’ll be involved in every step of the process—defining product, collaborating with PMs and engineering leads, and researching, prototyping and scaling design with new systems.You will:
- Work with product managers, engineers, and data scientists to understand how our customers use Datadog and what they need to succeed
- See your design work through from start to finish: turn insights from user research into ideas, sketch and prototype to bring them to life, and ship products and features that make Datadog better
- Be the expert in your product area, mentoring designers on the team to do their best work
- Communicate both your design work and the support for your design decisions across the company
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand how your designs will be built
- You have 5+ years of experience in digital product design
- Your portfolio includes a proven track record of shipping interaction design work in web applications
- You are an excellent visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate your design work and the support for your design decisions
- You have experience with advanced prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer, Sketch, Figma, InVision)
- You understand systems thinking and component-based design patterns
- You give and receive feedback well, supporting and improving the work of your colleagues as well as your own
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment
- You understand cloud infrastructure and have experience with platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- You have worked on technical products and data visualizations
- You have built SaaS, enterprise software, or developer tools
- You have experience with Figma and Framer
Contrast Security, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations, to production.ABOUT THE POSITIONWe are looking for a dynamic, creative, strategic, and scrappy leader for our Product Marketing team. As the Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the global product marketing activities for Contrast Security’s innovative application security solutions. This role is a highly visible role that interfaces across product, sales, corporate marketing and customer success to achieve success. You are responsible for defining the product and feature positioning, messaging, go-to-market plan, and success metrics.You will craft the messaging for solutions targeted at protecting applications from hackers and data breaches. You'll conceive and develop content that helps communicate our value to customers and enables our sales organization to educate our prospects on our products and vision effectively. Attention to detail and an eye for quality is crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate highly technical feature sets into business value propositions. It also requires you to be a strategic thinker and have the business savvy to drive segment opportunity.In your role as Head of Product Marketing, you will be the expert on our buyer and influencer personas and translate that knowledge into compelling content and sales tools. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you’ll build and manage a growing team of 10+ product marketing professionals.Responsibilities:
- Hire, manage, and motivate a global product marketing team to do great work
- Own the go-to-market strategy, process and enablement
- Define our positioning, messaging – translate features and functionality into customer benefits
- Develop sales enablement programs, presentations, and tools to communicate intended value propositions that help us win
- Product content – Author informative, persuasive content for delivery through multiple channels
- Partner with Corporate Marketing to create compelling marketing materials and messages that span digital & print to communicate effectively, expand pipeline & drive awareness in market
- Analyst Relations – Own industry analyst relationships and education to further the Contrast thought leader position
- Drive internal product education and awareness
- Lead Product launches – Plan the launch of new product releases and measure success
- Public speaking – Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings
- Customer pulse – Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy
- Build data-backed measurable KPIs for all activities
- Inspire action through data-driven insights and execute with operational rigor and efficiency
- 7+ years leading product marketing, product management, or marketing teams
- Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers
- Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cybersecurity, IT, software development
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong sense of diplomacy in all interactions (please feel free to share technical content and product collateral in advance; work samples will be requested)
- Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule
- Willingness to travel ~10-20%
- Excitement to work at a start-up in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional and virtual teams, customers, prospects, and third parties
- Passionate about our customers and understanding what drives and motivates them
What We Offer:
- Decisive but flexible, and able to perform and adapt quickly in a dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.In connection with your role here at Contrast, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to, or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect, use or store include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, demographic information, and other electronic network activity information by way of mobile device management on your Contrast-issued equipment. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information (the majority of which is provided by you) about you for human resources and other business-driven purposes, including evaluating your performance here at Contrast, evaluating you as a candidate for promotion within Contrast, managing compensation (including payroll and benefits), record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting background checks as permitted by law, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements for Contrast. We collect, use and store the minimal amount of information possible.We also collect Personal Information in connection with your application for benefits. In addition to the above, Personal Information also identifies those on behalf of whom you apply for benefits. During your application for benefits, the categories of Personal Information that we collect include name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, emergency contact information, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information for administering the benefits for which you are applying and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Contrast policies.As a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA:· You have the right to know what personal information we have collected from you as a California employee.· You have the right to know what personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom. That said, we do not sell your information, we do, however, disclose information to third parties in connection with the management of payroll, employee benefits, etc. to fulfill our obligations to you as an employee of Contrast. each of those third parties have been served with a Notice to Comply with CCPA or have entered into a CCPA Addendum with Contrast which includes them from selling your information.· You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Again, we do not sell it, but you might want to be aware of that as a "consumer" in California with respect to other businesses' and the right to be free from retaliation for exercising any rights.If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Flexible paid time off
The VP of Demand Generation is responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. This role is a highly cross-functional, strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking. They work closely with leaders across Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. The VP of Demand Generation is a marketing team leader, responsible for the creation and execution of GitLab’s global marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipeline. The campaigns must consider global revenue goals and be multi-channel, able to be executed through digital and traditional tactics in partnership with Revenue Marketing. The campaigns must also be measurable and tied to GitLab’s global revenue goals. The responsibilities of the role include campaign strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization. The position requires a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done.Responsibilities
- Develop the company's demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Work closely with Revenue Marketing and sales to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across teams
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global team
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
Performance IndicatorsHiring Process
- 10-15+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing $100MM-$1B in revenue pipeline in high-growth companies; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred
- Experience running a global team of at least dozens of people with multiple levels of management
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand gen tactics
- Familiarity with open-source, cloud native, cloud, and Kubernetes a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process.
- Demonstrated success and comfort driving global programs in multiple languages
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Candidates will then meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing.
- Candidates will then be asked to schedule an interview with the Manager of Field Marketing, Americas.
- Candidates will then meet with the CMO.
- Following successful completion of the previous steps, final candidates will then be asked to meet with a panel of Sales Development Managers.
- Final candidates may be asked to complete an assessment, and meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing again.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via video or phone.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
You will develop deep subject matter expertise by working across sales, product, customer, and technical teams in order to champion the Citrine Platform through customer stories, enablement content, demos, messaging and positioning, and more.
At Citrine, we’re changing the way new materials are developed.
We are the industry leader in materials informatics, the application of data-driven methods to materials and chemicals development. Our platform provides data management and AI tools customized to materials applications. Our users are scientists and engineers at large manufacturing and materials companies, as well as researchers at universities and government labs. Our platform is an essential workflow tool that enables these users to accelerate the development of new materials by systematically leveraging their data.
Citrine has been recognized for technology innovation by the World Economic Forum as a Tech Pioneer 2017, and won the Best-in-Biz Start-up of the Year Award in 2018. As a team, we are ambitious with our goals, passionate about our vision, and eager to grow and learn from each other. Our team is growing fast and looking for the best to join us.ABOUT THE ROLE
As an early and core founding member of the Marketing team, in addition to planning and executing marketing campaigns and creating marketing assets, you will be instrumental in designing best practices and processes to help create the roadmap for the future of the marketing team. You will collaborate with teams across Citrine to seek out and simplify the purpose behind our platform and find creative ways to translate this into value for our prospects and customers. You love writing, visual storytelling, and presenting. You have a passion for customer success and telling our customers’ stories. Last, but not least, you are excited by the potential of AI to enable greater sustainability and efficiency in the materials and chemicals industry.
You will develop deep subject matter expertise by working across sales, product, customer, and technical teams in order to champion the Citrine Platform through customer stories, enablement content, demos, messaging and positioning, and more.RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Work closely with Sales, Product Management, Customer and Technical teams to develop awareness, enablement, competitive analysis, and messaging for our sales team and customers
- Create and execute marketing plans and campaigns that build awareness, pipeline and adoption
- Create marketing assets – including presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, website copy, campaign content, sales enablement materials (eg, FAQs, quick start guides), videos (eg, product demo videos), podcasts, and more – that demonstrate the strategic capability and value that Citrine enables for our customers
- Develop product expertise, engage customers, evangelize success stories, and deliver our value to prospective customers
- Ensure consistent messaging across all Citrine Platform demos and content
- 3+ years marketing experience at an enterprise software or platform company. Experience in the materials or chemicals industry, in Enterprise/B2B software, or at an AI/Machine Learning company preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, physical science, or computer science, or commensurate experience strongly preferred. Advanced degree a plus, but not required
- Previous experience in a role requiring a high level of autonomy and self-management
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a rapidly growing company
- Ability to generate and act on innovative marketing ideas while gaining buy-in from a cross-functional team of stakeholders
- Experience working closely with sales teams
- Experience building data collection and analysis tools/dashboards for marketing initiatives.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including succinct on-message product demo, videos and slide decks
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive project execution amidst competing priorities and goals
- Strong communicator, writer, and collaborator
- Analyzes and synthesizes broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to actionable insights
- Strategic thinker who can translate our product capabilities into our customer’s competitive advantage
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Platform Engineering group at Auth0 builds the underlying technologies that power our Public and Private Cloud Platforms worldwide. The group is responsible for infrastructure, data storage, observability, SRE, provisioning, compute, orchestration platform, build/test/deploy, tools and services - all of the components that make up the Auth0 Platform.
We’re looking for a technically savvy product manager to deliver solutions that empower customers to realize the value of the platform. This is a high-impact role that requires you to understand the business challenges and use-cases of our auth0 customers and developers to shape the product roadmap. Experience in cloud (AWS) infrastructure, storage, security, containerization/kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline is highly desirable. A fierce curiosity and strong collaboration skills are your keys to success.
- Conduct product research and discovery with engineering teams.
- Analyze and synthesize signals from multiple sources: users, field teams, market data, competitive analysis, and others.
- Define the near and long-term strategy and socialize it with stakeholders.
- Work daily as a member of a dedicated team with engineering and design, organized around a shared mission.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Define and track KPIs and success metrics for your product area.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful feature launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation).
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a startup environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry.
- Has experience working on technology platforms, experience in building highly available and scalable large web software backends in cloud environments (Preferably AWS).
- Has experience with microservice architecture and web application/services development.
- Has experience working with DevOps teams, SRE teams and managing infrastructure running business-critical applications.
- Has prior experience in working with one or more domains like SQL/NoSQL databases, full-stack web deployments, SaaS or PaaS deployments.
- Has experience working with containers, kubernetes, container orchestrators, and cloud deployments.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping.
- Are curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers).
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
- Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Have experience working on Platform is a plus.
- #US; #AR; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Shape VOD products that delight our users
We have big ambitions for our products here at BeBanjo, and we are looking for a talented Product Manager to help make them a reality.
You should be empathetic and curious, never settling for the answers that leave you wondering.
You must be supportive and trusting of others. Through collaboration, you will come to decisions on the challenges that are worth solving and to do that, you will rely on the input and hard-work of Sales, Design, Technical Account Management, and Development. You should be prepared to communicate your decisions clearly, convincingly and where possible - with data.
You have a solid background working with digital products and have worked with, or in product teams for at least two years. You should have experience with web technologies and modern web products. You understand how digital products are made and you have some experience with modern software development practices like Continuous Integration/Delivery, Kanban, etc.
You are a smart individual, who enjoys framing and tackling complex conceptual problems. You will be great at thinking on your feet, and inspire confidence in your stakeholders (both internal and external). You can anticipate implementation challenges, call on the expertise of the product development team at the appropriate times, and support them during the implementation. When people ask why their work matters to our customers and our business, you will have the answers.
Our customers are based primarily in Western Europe and the US. You will work from where you want, but you should have enough overlap with business hours in Europe and be prepared to travel to meet and speak with our customers on a semi-regular basis.
At BeBanjo, we strive to make our customers great at putting video content online. We build easy to use, powerful web applications to manage video on-demand (VOD) services. Our customers are broadcasters, Hollywood studios and platform operators across the globe. Our tools are at the heart of the ongoing revolution in the way films, TV series and other media content are produced, distributed and consumed.
We work fully remotely using Slack, GitHub, Zoom and our homemade tools. But if we feel like going to an office, we have one in London, one in Madrid and another in LA. We host get-togethers in sunny Madrid from time to time because it’s not always easy to bond with your colleagues over a video-chat!
BeBanjo is not a VC-funded startup. Don’t expect parties, video-games or a gym at the office. We were bootstrapped ten years ago, and we’re proud to have built a growing and sustainable business. We value honest, long-term relationships with our staff and our customers.
We care about nurturing an environment where our best work can happen. We’re kind to each other, encourage each other and look after each other. We’re open and collaborative, we listen to everyone and aim for understanding when making decisions.
We don’t work with impossible deadlines. We do not micro-manage people. We treat all staff like grown-ups, and we trust each person to work when and from where they wish. We don’t value long working hours. We believe in using our time efficiently and enjoying a good work-life balance.
We firmly believe in equal opportunities and continuously foster a workplace that is safe and inclusive for everyone. A diverse team makes better decisions, is more creative and adapts better to change. Our motivation, though, is more profound than that: we think the lack of diversity in our industry is the symptom of some severe flaws in our society, and we’re committed to doing our part in the ongoing global effort to fix them.
About the Job
You will manage a part of our existing products. Your ownership will ramp up significantly as you learn.
Initially, you will manage the feature backlog and use that as an opportunity to draw conclusions about our customers, their problems, our products and our processes. This will also be your opportunity to form relationships with the people integral to our products’ success (Design, Development and Technical Account Management).
You are the voice of the customer and will take every opportunity to meet with customer stakeholders so that you have the insights required to make good product decisions. You will work closely with Technical Account Managers to communicate and coordinate these interactions properly.
You will document your analyses (even in cases where it is simple, small and self-evident) so that the right context is available for design and development to do their work. You will perform detailed quality assessments for features that are implemented, to make sure that we consistently provide a good user experience.
You will provide suggestions on ways that we can improve the processes for Product Discovery and Product Delivery and at some point, you will take responsibility for driving some of those improvements with the support of your fellow BeBanjers.
What we offer
Work from anywhere with flexible schedules so that you can be there for the people you love, avoid commuting every day, be a nomad, find the environment where you’re most productive, and plan your day exactly how you like it.
A competitive salary. We appreciate our team, and we pay accordingly.
An indefinite contract. We value long-term relationships with our staff.
Great flexibility to enjoy however you prefer your 23 days of annual holidays (in addition to the regular bank holidays).
Any hardware and software you need to do your work comfortably.
Support for your continuing education and professional growth: books, workshops, conferences…
An inclusive, supportive and stable environment where your best work can happen, and you can grow as a product manager. We focus on results, not long hours, so that you can have a life and don’t burn out.
How to apply
We know applying for a job can be time-consuming and stressful. It usually is, so we won’t pretend it is not. What we can do, though, is our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible during the process. We’ve revisited our recruiting process with this specific goal mind.
We want you to succeed, and so, we made our recruiting process more like it is working at BeBanjo in reality: remote (you can do the whole process from home), flexible (you’ll have options in some steps of the process, and we’ll adapt to your schedules), asynchronous (we’ll minimise calls and interviews), and certain (you’ll know what to expect about each step of the process).
Still here? Good! Drop us an email that speaks to us. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background, why you are interested in the position, what your expectations for the job are, and what you will bring to our team. We value good writing and attention to detail, so please take your time with the cover letter. Tell us about previous projects that you helped shape and how you made teams run smoothly.
We are accepting applications for this position until the end of 28 February. We’ll let you know that we received your application but, to give everyone a fair chance to apply, we’ll probably not get back to you again until after the deadline passes.
You will research, define, prioritize, and communicate product enhancements to our development teams.
Research and understand the problems of writers.
Accurately describe requirements.
Obtain feedback from users, customers, sales, engineering, etc.
Generate effective solutions to complex problems.
Coordinate closely with all our teams to ensure cohesive solutions and capabilities.
A strong interest in writing and/or creative thinking. You must be passionate about writing and write regularly (e.g. a novel, a blog, poetry, or song lyrics). Please don't apply if this doesn't describe you.
A can-do attitude and the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
Demonstrable ability to effectively work through conflict to meet objectives.
Mastery of the English language.
Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, including building collaboration and consensus among diverse teams of peers, experts, and senior management.
Focus on quality and timely delivery.
Strong attention to detail.
Hours of work: 40 hours/week
Please note that we are a fully-remote company so all applicants must be prepared to work independently from their own space.
As we are a UK company, this will be a freelance position. Any applicants will be responsible for paying taxes in their own country.
How to apply
Please send a resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this position to [email protected]
We are a closely-held web and mobile application development firm looking for a driven Product Owner. Are you experienced in product management, Lean and Agile development methods? Passionate about building products that customers love? Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you!
The Product Owner will product own and help ship of a range of web and native applications including:
Progress Web Applications
Business intelligence and collaboration systems
iOS and Android business applications
Large-scale website development based on innovative creative design, highly usable custom widgets and CMSes
Skills & Requirements
The position requires proven work experience in product management with a technical background and understanding of (perhaps even hands-on experience) software development and web technologies.
The Product Owner will work within multidisciplinary Scrum teams, so strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves will go a long way. The ability to research, reason and communicate recommendations to clients and executive management is crucial.
Specific requirements include the following:
Bachelor’s Degree favored, preferably in Business, Computer Science and/or Engineering
5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile-driven software development
5+ years in a professional work environment analyzing business problems, collaborating and leading teams preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are pretty darn important, too.
An affinity for caffeinated beverages and a strong meme stash won’t hurt your chances.
At Mercury you will:
Translate product strategy into detailed user stories and prototypes
Collaborate with interface designers and software architects to define product vision
Create and prioritize product backlogs
Apply exact standards to ensure that high quality applications and sites are delivered
Represent the company with customers and guide company resources to meet their needs
What Kind of Products Will You Work On?
Web, mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast's fastest growing commercial real estate firms
Progressive web application for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
iOS, Android and PWA applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercuryworks.com
This Is A Remote-Friendly Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we find all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa Bay-based professionals.
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.
What We’re Building
After creating custom payment systems in-house at previous companies and realizing the pain of keeping these ad-hoc solutions up to date, we started asking how other businesses were handling their business-to-business payment needs.
We spent 9 months conducting over 300 customer development interviews and came up with a framework to build the simplest way to send and receive B2B payments. Almost three years later, we have a product that we are proud of and a healthy list of happy customers, but we are really just getting started.
The Team You’re Joining
75% of our team knows how to code. We are passionate about our product and always strive to release the best, most usable interfaces, while not compromising on security and scale. You’ll get strong voices with decades of experience working in design, frontend (React and Redux), backend (Python/ Django) and QA.
Product Management at Routable
You would be our first product manager here at Routable. You will work with our design, QA and engineering teams to help shape our product development and engineering culture.
It’s a unique opportunity to influence how to build an amazing product that customers love.
🔍Key Areas of Focus
Ramp up your expertise in the business payments domain to develop deep understanding and empathy for our customer’s pain points
Obtain comprehensive product knowledge
Develop a deep understanding around our business goals and how they correlate to our product roadmap
Prioritize the team’s deliverables, capture any dependencies, and highlight any potential roadblocks
Keep our product development team on track to hit our sprint objectives, by understanding any interdepencies, surfacing any blockers, and serving as a continuous feedback loop for the team
Own our product requirement documentation, keeping it comprehensive and up-to-date
Distill our product feature requirements into an actionable backlog of epics and tickets (JIRA)
Pair with our QA team to produce clearly defined acceptance criteria and tests for our product
Be a true champion of accurately scoping work
🕵️♀️Who we’re looking for:
You love to build systems, processes and tools
You enjoy collaborating with teams across the organization
You love to support others, ultimately wanting the team to thrive
You are a quick learner, and hungry for product mastery
You are thrilled about working in a fast-paced start-up environment (you're not a 9-to-5-er)
💻Need to have:
3+ years experience as a Product Manager
3+ years experience working with JIRA, or other product management tools
3+ years experience analyzing product metrics, funnels and making data driven decisions
Experience with managing remote software development teams
An analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment, and manage projects through to delivery
Strong product development lifecycle understanding
Strong people and project management skills
Empathy and the ability to connect with others on many levels
Sound business intuition and solid technical judgement in project planning and decision making
High oral and written communication proficiency
You’ve contributed code and/or design to a live product that serviced thousands of users
➕Nice to have:
Experience managing SaaS product development
Experience with financial products or services
You know how to code
Clipboard Health (YC W17) is a globally remote team of 70+ people, post product/market fit. We are a marketplace that connects healthcare facilities with nurses nearby. We exist to serve our two separate clients: to give nurses more flexible schedules, and to give healthcare facilities reliable flexible staff.
You'd lead product and working closely with a fast growing engineering org. Our product today manages millions of dollars of invoices & pay for thousands of participants on both sides of the market. But, we've only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences we could build, and need your help.
We're looking for a Head of Product who can ideally quickly become player / coach as we grow and take on people management responsibility. You will not be building things with the hope that people need it, but rather filling the desperate needs of our users while innovating in ways they didn't even know they needed. You'll have to be adaptable, learn quickly and have a deep interest in understanding our business, our users and our product deeply.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful here:
Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do.
Extreme Curiosity: the ability to dig into the "why" on customer problems
4+ years of PM experience at preferably marketplace companies.
You've shipped features in a small PM team, love both the strategic and the details.
Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
$0 deductible medical plans, plus dental and vision.
Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on US Pacific Time hours)
Clipboard Health does not discriminate against race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, marital status, or registered domestic partner status in looking for potential hires. We believe in fair equal employment opportunities.
As a forward-thinking digital agency, we are a creative team of marketers, developers, data crunchers, writers, and strategists. Focused on measurable outcomes, we understand that we are only successful in ourselves if we grow our clients’ businesses.
More than the sum of our parts, Knucklepuck leverages the diverse skills of our talented crew to become an extension of our clients’ teams. It’s this collaboration that gives us the energy to do amazing work.
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about bridging the gap between client and web develop teams. In exchange for your insatiable curiosity and Product/Project Management experience, we offer the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business and our clients’ businesses, to hone your technical skills, and to reap the rewards of a job well done.
If you are customer-focused, embrace challenges head-on, and appreciate working for a company that provides the support you need to grow and excel, then this is your opportunity. Join the Knucklepuck team to pursue your passions and realize your goals.
About this position
The ideal candidate will be the glue and bridge-the-gap between Knucklepuck’s clients and the web development team. In this role, you will ensure that client deliverables are being met on time, with precision, and that the Knucklepuck team has a well-defined pathway to meet the client’s expectations. You understand the nuts and bolts of WordPress and utilize your skill set to create detailed, easy to read & follow technical documentation.
To succeed in this role you must have:
At least 3 years experience in a similar website product/project management role, particularly at an agency specializing in custom WordPress development
Deep understanding of WordPress (custom post types, taxonomies, posts, pages, widgets, navigation, users, etc.)
Understanding of API’s and integration between WordPress and third-party platforms.
Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where strategies or priorities can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
Must be exceptionally organized, highly detail-oriented and have strong communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous web development projects and keep them on time and on budget.
Proven ability to participate in discovery meetings to assess website requirements
Proven ability to break down and document tasks for templates/functionality, including the design, front-end development, and backend development phases.
Coordinate with team members on scheduling using our PM software (Wrike)
Serve as the primary liaison between the web development team and the client
Coordinate recurring status meetings with stakeholders
Conduct Quality Assurance testing of development phases, comparing with documented requirements to ensure accurate implementation against those requirements.
Potential for travel
What we’ll offer you in exchange:
Non-traditional benefits; contributions toward a competitive medical plan; the option to purchase additional benefits at reasonable rates such as dental and vision
Flexible work hours;
15 days PTO
A Remote first culture; headquarters time zone is EST
Fun stuff like: snacks, beer fridge, monthly company social events, beanbag chairs, the occasional Nerf gun battle, birthday celebrations (Let's celebrate You!) Lunch & Learn lectures
Startup business mentality: personal growth potential, career advancement and making an exponential impact on the company growth
Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Manager to identify competitive trends, provide early warnings on threats and opportunities in the evolving competitive CI/CD, DevOps and overall software delivery landscape, and evaluating their impact on CloudBees.
As an integral part of the product marketing team, the Competitive Intelligence Manager will work across product management, product marketing, solutions architects and field sales to collaborate and gather information on key competitors that share the CI/CD market with CloudBees.
You will have full responsibility for researching and reporting on organizations that directly and indirectly compete with CloudBees across our solutions suite, with the overall goal of enabling the Sales teams and Business Partners with winning competitive strategies.
The candidate must be a self-starter and passionate about investigative research to uncover competitive advantage, have insights into buyers needs around DevOps, CI/CD and software delivery processes, develop competitive collateral such as battlecards, presentations, sales training materials and marketing materials that positions CloudBees to win.
We’re looking for someone who can solve problems creatively and collaboratively, and work effectively in a diverse, geographically distributed team environment across business and technical domains. At CloudBees it’s in our culture to learn, adapt and improve, so you’ll also be someone who isn’t afraid to try new things!
- Own and drive competitive strategy and analysis for CloudBees
- Identify and monitor sources of information on competitors websites on products, pricing and company capability
- Subscribe to independent industry research, review published research reports, converse with analysts to obtain information on competitors’ market share, sales and strategies
- Monitor social networks and product review sites provides information on customers’ attitudes towards competitors and their products
- Track advertising or news of product launches in industry publications and analysts reports with information on competitors’ marketing activities
- Track competitive wins and losses
- Develop competitive battlecards, presentations and other assets
- Assist sales with actionable competitive intelligence and strategy to win deals
- Train sales team and partners on competitive differentiation on an ongoing basis
- Evangelize CloudBees’ competitive differentiation through internal channels
- Interface regularly with field sales, Technical field teams and Business Partners
- Support a global, rapidly expanding, marketing and sales organization to build compelling competitive content
- Monitor, mine and curate competitive nuggets from independent review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Gartner Peer Insights, IT Central Station and TrustRadius
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Development/ Product teams to translate competitive insights into concrete business recommendations
- Experience working with third parties for activities such as lab validations and product comparison a plus
What the Role Requires
- 5+ years of experience in the high tech space in disciplines such as:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Product management
- Product marketing
- Technical marketing
- Field or technical sales
- Account management
- Demonstrated experience in developing key competitive messages and articulating competitive strategy
- Performed competitive research and develop solid conclusions and sound recommendations
- Published whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions ((Jenkins, Codeship, Gitlab, CircleCI, GoCD, XebiaLabs, TaskTop, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to convey ideas into compelling creative concepts, create impactful written competitive content to convey complex subject matter clearly and accurately
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.