Remote lead generation Jobs in March 2020
6 Remote lead generation Jobs in March 2020Post a job
About Visitor Queue:
Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that has partnered with Google Analytics to allow organizations across the globe to identify the companies that have visited their website. Over the past 2 years, we have grown our user base to over 5000 companies including, Microsoft and Jones Lang Lassalle. An establishing leader in our category, we have over 150 positive reviews and a 90%+ rating on G2 Crowd and Capterra. We are a fast-growing Startup looking to establish further dominance in the lead generation and marketing analytics space.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking to add a fulltime intermediate software developer to work remotely with the support of our current team. If you’re a hardworking, code assassin, then this is the role for you!
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our technology department, which currently includes 3 software developers (1 fractional CTO, 1 Senior Developer and 1 Front-end Developer). They will be responsible for the continued development of our application, website, integrations, and people.
Build out additional features, integrations and capabilities
Work with our current team to further the technical capabilities of the company
Develop new integrations with complementary software
Solve any support tickets and bugs logged by the support team
Daily check-ins and weekly scrums
3-5 years of experience
Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby on Rails, SQL
Proficient in PostgreSQL (e.g., understanding of stored procedures, triggers, CTE)
Very comfortable with Git and GitHub
Ability to communicate (verbal and written) clearly, accurately and eloquently in English
Hardworking with the ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances
Interested in growing and expanding their current abilities in a fun environment
Knowledgeable about test-driven development (TDD), behaviour driven development (BDD) and debugging
Visitor Queue is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in any part of the recruitment and/or assessment process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
If you are interested in apply for this position, please email a resume and link to your LinkedIn profile to Nick Hollinger, CEO - [email protected]
Scopic Software is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of 240 professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for proactive, creative self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software product marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
The selected candidate will work on several products/projects at the same time, so the ability to multi-task is crucial. Projects vary in terms of domain, platform, life stage and other specifics, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience (preferably writing to sell, content creation, and some technical writing)
- Knowledge of lead generation through marketing activities
- Experience in creating drip campaigns and using related software (e.g. MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation processes would be a plus
- Published writing samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Work with clients in a variety of areas – medical, finance, fitness, manufacturing, etc.
- Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Salaried or hourly positions
- Well-established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- Open communication to all levels of the company
- Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a remote, part-time position with the potential to evolve into full-time. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) at FormAssembly you will be responsible for our SEO and SEM strategy and funnel optimization. The associated duties include managing PPC campaigns, A/B testing ads, keywords, landing pages and CTAs, tracking and optimizing lead generation across multiple channels.
This position will play a huge role in driving our business' continued growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM (search and display) and SEO strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns, including strategizing associated content needs, landing pages, etc.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify and monitor key SEO and SEM KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM/SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ad conversion tracking strategy and implementation
- 2+ years experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM and SEO strategy
- Working knowledge and implementation experience in UTMs/tracking
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in leading & managing projects
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Success will be directly related to lead generation from organic and paid channels. KPI are critical to quantifiable success in this role.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
We foster trust, collaboration and personal development in our team, clients, and society
We communicate openly in all directions, embracing failure
We face new challenges and information head on, everyone’s impact matters
We learn from our mistakes and move forward with purpose and plan
We are building a community of those who create and move boundaries, with ownership and passion
As Director of Sales, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. In order to continue to accelerate our rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll handle the sales process from marketing qualified to closed won, and close deals with managers and executives of medium and large-sized industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in IoT, Industry 4.0, and Big Data Analytics. You’ll work closely with Oden’s dedicated lead generation team, who books meetings on behalf of the Director of Sales.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
Owning the entire sales funnel from lead to closed won.
Working with your supporting BDR to accelerate opportunity creation.
Going after new logos, securing pilots leading to initial roll-out, up-sell, and cross-sells
Achieving Deal and ARR quotas and developing future targets
Qualifying inbound leads and MQL’s to SQL’s to forecasted opportunities
Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts with CRM
Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
Attention to detail, tracking all sales activities and taking in depth notes for distribution to the marketing team.
Travel as-needed (estimating 30%) to support prospect and clients
5 to 10+ years of sales expertise in B2B SaaS and/or manufacturing
Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quota/revenue targets
Understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to navigate large organizations to successfully sell high-value solutions to committees and cross-functional groups
Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to the client’s best interests
Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
Experience working closely as a partner with prospective clients to understand their needs.
Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
Exceptional communication skills
Organized, independent worker
Experience with CRM system is an asset.
Nice to have:
Startup, analytics and IOT / IIOT experience
Care about the mission of the product and company.
Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
Are a lifelong learner with a thirst to help grow businesses using data
Are a team player and can think strategically about how to communicate an idea to a market.
You know how to navigate a large, complex organization to establish a cohesive narrative between platform users and executive buyers.
Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, and heavy industrial equipment.
A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and world-views as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.
Ylopo is looking for our next superstar sales representative. We have more inbound leads than we can handle with our current small sales team and we’re looking to find a new team member who can confidently and diligently turn qualified inbound opportunities into happy customers.
You'll love this role if... you are a natural born seller who yearns to be in a true team atmosphere where a driven individual can grow to unlimited heights in one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
Who We Are: Founded by two real estate technology veterans, Ylopo has developed a next generation Complete Digital Marketing and Technology Platform that generates and nurtures high quality home-buyers and sellers for its client base of real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. There are almost 2 million real estate professionals in the U.S. who are prime prospects for our suite of superior products including a proprietary technology that sits on top of Facebook unleashing the most targeted and cost effective lead generation opportunity the real estate industry has ever seen. Ylopo is now entering a very exciting and high-growth stage and we’re looking to add more great people to our driven, fun, and close-knit staff. Ylopo is an ideal place to work for anyone who wants to be in a growing industry, winning atmosphere, with the ability to be autonomous and develop professionally.
What we offer:
- $50,000 guaranteed base salary with the potential to earn over $100k per year with a target based sales commission plan.
- Benefits package includes health coverage, paid vacation/sick days, and retirement savings plan
- At least 1 - 3 years of work experience in either B2B software sales or the real estate industry
- Fluency in using online CRM platforms
- Track record of high achievement - tell us what you've done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer problems
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable with selling over the phone
- Confident, competitive, high level work ethic, sense of urgency, and a closer mentality
- Ability to prioritize and handle time effectively
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Four-year college degree is preferred but not required
Sales Representative Key Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers.
- Earn client’s trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering their questions.
- Demonstrate how our technology platform works and how it can help the client’s business grow.
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including trackingkey data in our CRM platform.
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management.
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development.
Fastly’s customers use our edge cloud platform to ensure concertgoers can buy tickets to the live events they love, travelers can book flights seamlessly and embark on their next great adventure, and sports fans can stream events in real time, across devices. They include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Spotify, Alaska Airlines, Hulu, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Content Marketing Specialist
Fastly’s Content Marketing Team is responsible for advancing Fastly’s story through thoughtfully crafted content for programs and projects across all markets and verticals. As a member of that team, you’ll be responsible for developing high-impact content that supports marketing and sales efforts and ensuring our content efforts run smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and an eagerness to contribute high-quality, error-free content quickly. There’s lots to learn, so you should be curious as a cat — even if you're a dog person. You’ll thrive in this role if you’re a natural collaborator and multi-tasker, eager to roll up your sleeves and contribute across a myriad of projects and programs. Your primary goals will be driving lead generation, product education, and brand awareness. But of course, you'll be responsible for channeling the coveted Fastly voice across all that you do.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your team to develop, define, and execute content marketing plans, ensuring that activities line up with the overall marketing and product strategy.
- Create content for all channels (email, ads, blog, case studies, events, video).
- Influence and contribute to our editorial calendar, specifically owning the scheduling, staging, and publishing of blog posts.
- Identify gaps and suggest ways to develop missing content.
- Actively communicate with stakeholders; schedule and hold meetings to drive plans and projects to completion.
- Set clear goals and priorities for content production, proactively communicating objectives, results, and trade-offs.
- Function as an in-house content expert and advisor by educating and influencing others on content plans and objectives.
- Ensure integrity of Fastly’s brand narrative (voice, style, tone).
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years in a marketing writing role, preferably related to B2B technology at a fast-paced technology company, or at an agency.
- Meticulous attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact-checking, and editing skills.
- Experience partnering with subject matter experts (marketers, product managers, engineers) to develop high-value content. Get a few examples ready.
- Ability to understand target prospect/customer personas and tailor messages for that particular audience — from case studies to landing pages to event collateral, and beyond.
- Can collaborate with design to shape, define, or adapt to the creative direction; provides great care for how copy works with the design.
- Team player with outstanding communication skills and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines with a propensity for project management and organizational communication.
- Flexibility to work with a distributed team; your partners will be in many time zones.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.