Remote jquery Jobs in February 2020
10 Remote jquery Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work. You work when and where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats.
Here's a video from our last retreat that shows what it's like to work for Hubstaff. https://hubstaff.wistia.com/medias/9pyt01aemt
We are looking for a senior full-stack engineer who has several years of experience in both React and Ruby on Rails to join our passionate development team and work on our up and coming task management product.
The correct person will take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing Rails controllers, React components, and doing HTML & CSS front-end work.
This position will report to our Tasks team lead and work closely with our other engineers. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely. We are looking for someone that can grow with our team for years to come.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. Some of the benefits of working for us is our company-hosted annual retreat, work where you want (cafe, co-working location, your home, anywhere), don't have to ask for permission when you want to take time off, get to dedicate yourself to one project at a time, and have job security and a career path for years to come (we've run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business).
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Like having a consistent daily work schedule
- Have at least three years of React and five years of Ruby on Rails experience
Front-end Development Requirements:
- React & Redux
- Highly skilled with HTML & CSS
Backend Development Requirements:
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres or MySQL
- Unit tests (rspec, Jest, etc.)
- Background workers (Sidekiq)
- Working from design docs/specifications & wireframes
- Service workers architecture
Ceros is an experiential content platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital content without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom interactive microcontent, to immersive event microsites, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content instantly, and embed it into your site instantly. Join us in ending the endless creation of static content and be part of the movement towards meaningful content experiences.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, GE, Red Bull, United Airlines, and IBM.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
About the Product
Ceros provides multiple products and the Devops team supports them all.
We’re in the midst of migrating both the frontend and backend to Typescript.
The infrastructure uses Docker, Jenkins, and Cloudformation. We use a myriad of AWS offerings. We also use Okta for authentication and Fastly as a CDN. We’re eying a migration to Terraform and Kubernetes.
The DevOps team also supports Markup (https://markup.io), which is built in React and Typescript on the frontend and Typescript on the backend. Its infrastructure uses Terraform and Kubernetes on AWS.
About the Team
As part of the Ceros product team, you’ll be working with a cross-functional group of the most talented people you’ve ever worked with. We hire only passionate and creative people with a proven and unquestionable ability to execute, and every member of the team is equally responsible for moving the product forward.
We have a dynamic company culture that collaborates daily. We care deeply about the user experience, and we debate passionately about our ideas. When you work at Ceros, you check your ego at the door, and you aren’t afraid to be honest, especially to yourself. We take our jobs seriously but ourselves not so much.
The DevOps team is the primary caretaker of the infrastructure, responsible for owning the infrastructure roadmap and pushing it forward. We’re constantly looking to improve the infrastructure to make it more stable, scalable, available, more easily deployed, and easier to work with.
We follow DevOps principles, which means we view ourselves as the deep knowledge and support for all the developers when they need to write infrastructure code for their stories and fight the tendency to silo on a daily basis. We each attend one of the other development team’s standups as a liaison and we keep the door to the #devops slack wide open for anyone who has questions. We review the other team’s infrastructure code to make sure it’s in line with where we want to go. And we work to build better tooling around development processes to support the other teams in their work to push the product forward.
About the Job
As a DevOps focused engineer, your typical day-to-day involves:
- Evaluating, testing and building new infrastructure tools and technology
- Writing detailed planning documents on stories so your teammates can assess the proposed approaches to a story, offer suggestions of approaches missed, and we can all agree on where to go from there
- Writing maintainable code (probably goes without saying)
- Carrying out and being on the receiving end of intense code review sessions from your peers who hold your work (and their own) to the highest of standards
- Helping the full stack development teams write infrastructure code, and reviewing said code
- Writing clear documentation around infrastructure code and development tooling so that it’s easy to understand, use, and modify
- Working closely with the rest of the team to deploy new releases and data migrations without hiccups
- And finally, ensuring the availability of the Ceros platform
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, infrastructure orchestration, containerization, linux administration... you know, DevOps.
- In particular, several years of experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- An eagerness to write well documented, clear code. You understand that infrastructure code is still code and the principles of documentation and organization that apply to every other kind of code, still apply here.
- The wisdom of experience. You understand that principles and design patterns are important guidelines, but not hard and fast rules. You know when to apply a pattern and when not to, when to hold fast to a certain principle, and when to let it go. You understand that sometimes we can’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good and we’ll have to take on tech debt, but when we do, it should be with consideration and intention (and should be documented).
- An eagerness to learn. We’re looking for engineers who are able and eager to keep up with the pace of our rapidly evolving field.
Key things to know
- This is a remote role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
Working completely from home, you’ll be communicating often through chat rooms, email, and video conferencing. We offer flexible working hours and an extremely flexible vacation policy. And we provide excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, iPad, external monitor, etc.).
If you’re interested in being part of the Ceros team, please send your resume and a cover letter to us. We’re a company of passionate, honest, and sometimes silly people, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a talented developer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Excellent backend and frontend programming skills
- Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
- Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, etc.)
- Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) databases
- Experience implementing modern UIs
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to continue developing your technical skills
- Experience with audio and video programming, preferred
- Experience with Amazon Services, preferred
- Experience as a technical lead, preferred
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time position.
Effin Amazing, a kick-ass Marketing Technology, and Marketing Analytics consultancy, is in search of a Senior UX Designer, Front End Developer with a passion for design, marketing, Wordpress & front end development.
We support businesses with analytics, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data piping, websites, AB testing and all sorts of marketing operations. As we derive insights from these technical efforts, we also inform growth strategies that routinely move the needle for our clients.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Effin Amazing’s core client base sells online and has complex data and marketing practices that drive our team to dig deeper every day.
This is a high-impact role that works closely with Effin Amazing’s clients. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where deadlines and time management are a must. This is a senior-level role, and we are looking for a curious, highly communicative, hard working peer to join us in our dedicated effort to be the best marketing technology consultancy there is.
The Designer/Developer we hire will have strong experience in Wordpress theme building and plugin development. You will develop, launch, and maintain websites and systems for our growing client base. They will also be a great designer who will apply their passion for brand, craft and design fideltiy to guide the design process to create delightful high converting digital experiences.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in design, development and programming. They will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one and will be comfortable working with team members of all levels and departments within the organization. You will be willing to share your questions, opinions and insights with clients and teams in order to affect decision making and solutions. You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in a new and creative way as we continually add new products and services to the company.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
At least 1 years of experience working from home/Remote
At least 6 years of experience with UX/UI Design (Photoshop, Skitch, Illustrator)
At least 6 years of experience with building WordPress themes and WordPress plugin development. Experience with WordPress Network Sites is a plus.
Ability to write clean code and follow coding standards
Ability to work in a team setting and able to adapt at a moment's notice.
Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications
Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards
Develop in WordPress widgets, plugins, custom post types, and page templates.
Comprehensive understanding of what it takes to write secure and performant code
Proven expertise of Object Oriented Principles, software development life cycle, and best practices.
Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
Experience using Git
Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Segment
Google Tag Manager
Optimizely, VWO or Google Optimize
Experience building marketing landing pages
Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
Positive and energetic personality
Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
Autonomous and driven
Scrappy and resourceful
Benefits of Working for Effin Amazing
Radically Transparent workplace
Training from some of the best in the business
Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
Build products with us
Work from Home
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a consulting agency that helps enterprise organizations to better understand their problems and identify opportunities where Open Source technologies can be utilized to solve these problems.
In order to do so, they collaborate with their clients on requirements and estimates to create a project plan and then provide development resources for the project. Progress is managed by a proprietary methodology that helps them reach their goals while staying within their budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an agency, the client is currently involved in several large projects which require a variety of skills. In order of importance, they are Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and finally general PHP with experience in Node.js/MongoDB. Familiarity with SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, and Meteor would be a plus.
As a Fullstack Senior Developer, you will be working on both backend site-building and frontend theming. You will be working on several projects and will be open to learning new technologies or improving your current skills when other needs arise. In order to complete your tasks, you will be working within the client’s proprietary methodology.
As a developer, you will need to be compatible with 3 major aspects of this methodology:
1- You would be dealing with JIRA tickets estimated at a maximum of 2-3 hours at a very granular level. For each one of them, you would be provided with the user story, technical approach, and acceptance criteria.
2- Tasks are sometimes estimated by another internal team member, so you would need to:
- Communicate if you disagree with the estimate and offer suggestions or alternatives to make things happen within budget while explaining trade-offs
- Achieve the deadline even if that involves offering implementation compromises up to your project manager and the client
3- Track your time by using Toggl which allows the company to collect metrics on your work.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the agency Principal who is also a senior software engineer. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00am America/Los Angeles (-08:00) PST.
- 3-5 years of experience with advanced PHP development
- Humble, honest, hungry and smart
- Organized, systematic, and logical
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and grow from constructive feedback.
- Experience with Git
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with Drupal 6, 7 and/or 8 (strongly desired)
- Familiarity with Meteor.js
- Computer Science degree or comparable solid knowledge and real-world programming experience
- Linux admin capabilities
- Experience with Pantheon for hosting
- Experience with Symfony
- Contribution to at least one Open Source project
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
This is expected to be an ongoing engagement
The pay rate for this role is from $40 to $80 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution. We work closely with digital entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch scalable web platforms and mobile applications for high-growth online marketplaces. Our performance-oriented approach is based on Lean Startup methodology and Agile development principles.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for solution focused individuals with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic - always looking for the best way to execute a project or task. You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients. Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace that is perfectly geared for growth. Last but not least, you enjoy collaborating with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.
Why work with us?
You are guaranteed to never be bored if you work with the CobbleWeb team. We are not a cookie cutter web development agency. Every project will have unique challenges and will demand the use of the latest technologies. Strategies will vary to maximise each site’s flexibility and speed while still accommodating our clients' specific needs. This is a job for the adventurous of heart.
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+years experience)
- Expert PHP5 / PHP7 (3+years experience)
- Experience with MySQL / Doctrine 2
- Experience with GIT (GitFlow)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience developing with Bootstrap and SASS
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing framework would be advantageous
- React developing skills using Redux-Saga and Axios is a big plus
- RabbitMQ, Redis or ElasticSearch, AWS is a plus
Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world. Every quarter, we meet for a few days somewhere in Europe for a hackathon.
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
Type of contract:
- Full remote position with 2 company retreats per year
- Fixed working time (4 hours in common with GMT zone time)
- Paid holidays
THIS JOB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AGENCIES AND FREELANCERS.
We're building a nationwide network of crowdsourced commercial real estate databases. Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable now with a 14-year track record and tens of thousands of clients that love us.
Within our small team, you'll be doing a little bit of everything:
- Building and maintaining server-side frameworks and APIs
- If you're into it, configuring and managing parts of our stack (JBoss/Wildfly, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch/ELK, salt)
We're not dogmatic about our tools/technologies – we use whatever best suits the task at hand.
Like us, you value stability, work/life balance, group decisions, and working with people that are good-natured, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
You're a quick study, have some experience using Java to build web applications, and aren't afraid of the command line.
Catylist is for you if...
- You hate the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're so over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- Consulting/freelance is not your bag. You prefer to maintain and improve the products you've built rather than hand them off and move on.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
When applying, please take some time and explain why you're a fit for our team, and please include your resume, github link, and anything else that will help us understand how awesome you are.
The online presence of a merchant’s business starts with their website. At Shopify, we understand how a great theme can affect the livelihood of our merchants. As a Theme Specialist you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on many aspects related to helping merchants customize their Shopify themes and troubleshooting theme related issues. We are looking for individuals who can use their communication and technical skills to support our merchants, both in helping them directly with their requests, and by creating education and material for them to reference. Our team adapts to anything that is thrown their way, and we are constantly collaborating to solve issues that affect themes with other teams and departments.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Helping merchants customize their Online Store
- Identifying bugs and theme improvements for our Themes
- Develop ways to better equip our Support teams for any Theme related questions
- Improve documentation to reduce Theme related support debt
- Working with PSN, Sustaining Engineering, Themes, Online Store and Theme Partner Manager teams to resolve Theme bugs and improve Product
- Contributing to critical projects within Theme Support as well as cross organizational, that contribute to the overall merchant experience
- Know HTML and CSS like the back of your hand
- Have experience creating/modifying themes or web templates (e.g.: Wordpress, Tumblr, Liquid)
- Have customer service experience. This could be anything from working as a Shopify Guru, working with clients on large scale design projects, or a retail job at Old Navy or Dunnes Stores
- Familiarity with the Liquid templating language
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (e.g.: SCSS, LESS) and/or build tools (e.g.: Grunt, Gulp)
- Have a working knowledge of jQuery (i.e.: do you understand what $(“.hello”).text("text”); does?)
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git or SVN
- Detail oriented, open and ongoing communication
- Thrives in an operationally autonomous environment
Working at Shopify is unique, and we’d like our application process to reflect that! If you want to be the next Shopify Theme Specialist, please attach a detailed cover letter outlining why you think you’d have a positive impact on our team and providing links to any technical or design portfolios you may have. In your letter, please also indicate which region you’re applying from.In addition, please complete one of the following skill testing tasks:Create a Shopify development store and install one of our free themes. Modify that free theme to do something the theme doesn’t normally do. Explain why a merchant may want that modification, how it would help them grow their business, and how you approached making the changes in the code files.ORCreate a one-page, responsive website that sells yourself and your skills to Shopify. This is a free-form opportunity to show off your technical skills in whatever way you choose, so make sure to include examples of your HTML/CSS/jQuery abilities and your eye for contemporary design trends.Location: Republic of Ireland - RemoteClosing Date: Friday, January 28th at 5pm GMT
- Takes ownership over problems and collaborates on solutions
Looking for a very experienced designer with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Work on the cutting edge of the humanities field, working directly with professors from Harvard, MIT and other great institutions, building products for universities, archaeological sites and museums across the world.
An innovative product design process that keeps innovating.
An inclusive, supportive environment and a long list of benefits — including an unlimited vacation policy and a generous parental leave — from a company following the reputable Gitlab Handbook.
Work from anywhere. Stay at home, or go digital nomad: we don’t care as long as you have a fast, reliable internet connection, and get your work done.
Occasional company get-togethers in places like Sicily, Greece and Poland.
Design user experiences for AR and VR 🕶️
You’re a senior designer.
You have an online portfolio with links to live projects you’ve created and possibly a story of how you tackled the project.
You’re a minimalist, and every pixel of your design is intentional and can be justified.
You’re economical and know how to not reinvent the wheel. Utilising tools like Zapier, and web APIs in order to build MVPs rapidly
You know that “good designers copy, and great designers steal”. You’re unashamed of scavenging the best from Product Hunt, Dribbble, and co.
You’re a designer with an entrepreneurial mindset. You think both delightful and profitable.
You know how to use Figma. (If not, you’re confident you’ll figure it out in ~2 days.)
You balance business and user needs.
You are a great communicator. You have a knack for simplifying the complex.
You write well, and you’re pedantic about every word and punctuation.
You know that assumptions kill projects, and you bust them by doing effective, fast, and cheap user research.
You know when to do qualitative, and when to do quantitative user research.
You are open-minded, progressive, and accepting to all people.
Similarly you care about inclusive design, starting from accessibility, all the way to designing a product that makes people feel respected.
Very nice to have:
You’re a humanities geek. Or at least you have an appreciation in things like the arts, history, culture, museums, archeology.
Have worked in the non-profit and/or GLAM sector before
You can pick up enough from dev discussions to tell when a technical decision will have a UX impact, and you champion the user/business in that conversation.
You know how to use Git, and have collaborated with developers using Git.
You’ve previously worked at both agency/freelance and in a product team.
You’ve created and worked with design systems
You have experience designing for AR, VR and mobile
You’re a natural people person, and love sitting down with, and interviewing users.
You have remote work experience, know how to structure your daily routine and know how hugely important written communication skills are.
You have a solid knowledge of Trello and Realtimeboard.
You have conducted A/B tests, and measure the impact of your work in terms of revenue, user engagement, reduced bounces, or any other proxy variable.
You have experience facilitating remote design sprints.
➡️Please apply via angel.co and as part of your application send us your email address, a link to your portfolio, and your interest in designing for cultural heritage.
We will then send you a link to a survey with questions. It’s kinda like a phone screen but more convenient. For this role we’re only accepting senior designers with an online portfolio of work. Ideally a personal side project or two as well showcasing your entrepreneurial side.
OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open-source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF).
As software takes over the world, every business is becoming a software business. And every software business is under relentless pressure to innovate constantly, at a higher velocity, without increased business risk. As today’s clear leader in CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery), CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead a new category and is expanding its product and engineering organization in order to do so: For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM provides a layer of capabilities above CI/CD and ARA to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the CloudBees reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deliver and deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to great business value.Working at CloudBees
Because CloudBees is a fully distributed company, it is able to draw on a global talent pool and maintain a very high bar for intellect, technical skill and most importantly work culture. Nearly every “Bee” has chosen to work at CloudBees because of a personal conviction of the transformative power of continuous delivery practices in every function in software development. This leads to a sense of shared mission and mutual respect that makes CloudBees a truly special place to work.What You'll Do
At CloudBees you’ll join a strong team of designers that is mission-critical to CloudBees’ success. We believe in the value of design thinking in every stage of a project, from initial research to delivery and iteration.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will have a chance to shape not only our product but also our design process and culture.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies from empathy to rapid prototyping to arrive at creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Leverage and/or conduct user research to inform design decisions and evaluate your designs
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to the business and leadership
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Move between making strategic and tactical design decisions regularly to devise elegant solutions within a complex business domain
- Communicate a strong point of view–informed by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends–yet hold it only loosely.
What The Role Requires
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders including product managers, marketing, and engineering teams to align with and achieve business objectives
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality and collaborate across the Design team to ensure consistency and transparency
- Create the interfaces that some of the world's largest brands depend on - Adobe, Invision, Capital One, Citrix, Accenture… ~50% of fortune 500 companies use our technology to build their own.
- 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer, or similar, leading and delivering comprehensive and elegant end-to-end solutions within a complex business environment.
- Ideally, experience designing applications for enterprise customers
- Proven ability to collaborate with other designers, developers, and other stakeholders to transform complex technical problems into beautiful, simple user experiences.
- Hands-on experience with user research methodologies and usability testing
What You’ll Get
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate UX decisions and Problem statements to stakeholders, customers, and other team members.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders within an organization (provide examples)
- Advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc (understanding of sketch libraries required)
- An online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in web application design, modern design aesthetic, attention to detail, and creative thinking.
- You can show examples that explore the development of a solution at different stages in the creative process (e.g. discovery, storyboards, flow diagrams, wireframes, layouts, validation, etc.)
- Basic understanding of html + css
- Experience with project tracking tools such as Jira
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment, across time-zones.
- Experience/knowledge of CI & CD tools such as Jenkins, CodeShip, Circle, Travis, or GitLab.
- Experience with development tools such as Git, GitHub, and features like branching, forking, reverting, PRs, etc.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SASS
- Understanding of the software development workflows
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package including stock options
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment with the flexibility to work anywhere in the world–the team is almost fully distributed around the globe (We also have several great office locations!)
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.