The Educator's Room
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
As a contributor, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics and have a keen eye for detail.
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver good quality content like news posts, reviews, and features all about education.
- Perform research on different topics in education- especially about topics of things happening in your classroom, school, or district.
- Use personal experience to write a story about what really happens in education.
- Uncover newsworthy stories by using your experience in education.
- Write content with teacher's needs in mind
- Ensure your pieces are told in the viewpoint of a teacher
- Contribute to content idea generation for publication
- Stay up-to-date with local, national and international education affairs
- Proven work experience as a certificated teacher, principal, or counselor from grades PreK-16.
- Be willing to submit at least one article per week.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search and databases)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- The ability to write honestly about what happens in a classroom using experience or research to support what you are writing.
- Good observation skills about the "hot button" topics in education and write about them in real time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈