UX Writer - Developer Docs + Content
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Primer is creating the next generation checkout experience and a dashboard to replace complex engineering functions, while reducing the barriers to integrate with other payment services — breaking new ground everywhere. Challenges are plenty!
We're looking for an amazingly ambitious, technical and product-focused UX writer to establish Docs + Content as a first-class web product at Primer. We believe documentation has the power to inspire the delight, and should be given the same care and attention to detail as any other product.
Docs aren't "just docs", they're an experience! Our content offers an opportunity to express our personality, and deep empathy for customers and developers.
- Establish developer docs as a first-class web product
- Own our messaging and tone of voice, and continually raise the bar for our standard of documentation
- Write expressive, and forward-thinking documentation for products, features and APIs
- Work closely with our Co-founder and Head of Product + Engineering, and the engineering and product teams to articulate and author content
- Figure out how best to automate documentation across all channels, whilst ensuring we deliver a personal touch and maintain a cohesive messaging around how Primer works
- Experience in a senior, or instrumental position at a developer-focused SaaS
- Working knowledge of Git
- Strong familiarity with markdown and other templating languages and tools
- Some familiarity with backend languages, eg. Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈