1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
UJET is the world's first and only cloud contact center platform for smartphone era CX. By modernizing digital and in-app experiences, UJET unifies the enterprise brand experience across sales, marketing, and support, eliminating the frustration of channel switching between voice, digital, and self-service for consumers. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our Cloud Contact Center solution. This position reports to the VP of Strategic Operations and is responsible for creating, maintaining and distributing external-facing technical documentation, how-to guides, and other technical collateral to support customers and partners.
- Work with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of product capabilities and documentation requirements
- Research, write and maintain product documentation, release notes, and other technical literature that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Develop the publishing and presentation strategy for online technical documentation
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on continuity of style, consistency, reuse, and single-sourcing opportunities. Make recommendations for documentation tools/platforms to enable multi-purposing of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical documentation
- Proven experience in a technical writing position for a SaaS product
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking. Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred but not required, or equivalent.
- Contact Center familiarity a plus
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it's too good and too important to not repeat).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈