1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
- Pass Automation Academy Courses to learn WorkFusion product technical specifics.
- Perform an audit of the getting started content that is used by our customers.
- Recommend and make changes to the content based on your experience to improve usability.
- Align with the teams and process flows that you will be supporting in your day to day.
- Establish a working relationship with Product Managers / Owners & Engineering to ensure a healthy dialogue around documentation needs during development, deployment and upgrades.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests through JIRA for documentation updates and undertake larger documentation projects as necessary to facilitate expansion of business and usage of product.
- Write documentation, reference materials and guides as well as design infographics or other informational assets as request by teams or prescribed by you based on your expertise.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the portions of the product which you are responsible for so that you can do first round investigation and edits without needing to leverage SME time and resources.
- Perform QA on documentation produced by team members and adhere to standards and guidelines to maintain consistency of tone, cadence, look and feel and ultimately utility for customer.
- 5+ years working experience in highly technical software or software as a service environment.
- 3+ years working in a technical writing, knowledge or informational capacity / role.
- Demonstrated experience working with GIT and Documentation Tools / Repositories.
- Demonstrated capacity to research and self-teach technical concepts as required by role.
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on the market
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comprehensive social benefits package
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈