1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
For over 20 years, Trusted Shops has been inspiring trust within and beyond eCommerce by offering innovative software products and our renown shop certification.
Today over 20 million online shoppers are Trusted Shops members and enjoy a safer shopping experience in one of the over 25.000 shops across Europe that utilise our technology. And we are just getting started.
With our new cloud-based platform eTrusted, we bring the next generation of Experience Feedback Management to market. eTrusted enables companies to exploit the full power of Experience Feedback, authentic reviews and expression of their customers' opinions.
New products bring new challenges. This is why we are looking for you: a passionate Technical Writer (m/f/d) to join us in raising the developer experience of our APIs, documentation and our Dev Center to the next level.
We follow an API first development approach with our business platform developed for small eCommerce shops as well as large-scale enterprises.
- Your task is to convince CTOs at a high altitude with your content and to delight and inspire developers with your API documentation.
- You will craft content that describes and documents our technical concepts and REST API specifications so that they can be quickly understood and integrated.
- You author and refine sample code snippets to showcase the possibilities and the ease-of-use with integrating our platform and APIs
- You are on the helm of developing and advancing the topic Developer Experience (DX) at Trusted Shops.
- You have the ability to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- You are experienced in technical writing including planning, researching and editing documents in the software industry as well as defining the overall structure of the documentation set.
- You prefer Markdown over rich text and write it with eyes shut.
- Your are acquainted with the Swagger/OpenAPI Specifications.
- You are familiar with continuous integration via Git and CircleCI.
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams.
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈