Constellation Digital Partners
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Constellation Digital Partners (CDP) has created the world's first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. The Technical Writer will serve as the voice of CDP documentation efforts. This individual will be expected to generate and manage CDP's manuals, docs, and wikis. We're looking for a capable, motivated, flexible, and tech-savy individual who not only loves technology, but loves to make end users' lives easier through their efforts. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
The Technical Writer will work with the CDP Customer and Service teams to identify what communication is needed, and the best ways to deliver. Our Technical Writer will be an integral part of CDP's future as we aim to deliver our platform, get developers up and running quickly, while onboarding credit unions and their members. A minimalistic writing style is preferred. HTML and graphic design experience a plus, but not required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Types of content this individual will be responsible for:
- Platform documentation
- New App(Service) documentation
- Onboarding guides for credit union customers
- Training materials
- How to's and getting started guides for end users
- Technical marketing materials
- Content Formats:
To be successful in this role, you will need to be/have:
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, analysis, and communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easy-to-comprehend narrative
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and drive timely completion of documentation.
- Ability to create innovative and graphical presentations.
- Fast thinking, problem solver – The ability to think outside the box to come up with ways to communicate complicated ideas.
- Able to pivot between tasks
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking out.
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here's what we need to see on your resume:
- 1+ years of technical writing experience, samples a plus
- Technical background with a focus in software a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with new and evolving methods/tools for delivering technical communications a plus.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈