1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Plan and write documentation that helps our customers learn Exabeam’s security products.
- Create, maintain, and follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines
- Create and manage documentation in a structured authoring environment.
- Help us develop our content strategy and standards to help us improve our documentation processes.
- Establish subject matter expertise about a given product and best practices for using the product.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other members of the documentation team to understand our products and our audience.
- Create documentation based on use cases and customer scenarios.
- Respond to user feedback and use feedback to determine, recommend, and plan new content.
- Collaborate with product teams during development cycles (in the US and abroad).
- BA/BS degree, or relevant professional experience.
- 3 plus years of experience developing technical documentation, preferably for enterprise software.
- Experience managing your schedule and prioritizing requirements.
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Experience writing structured documentation, or an understanding of structured writing concepts (for example, DITA or other XML-based standards).
- Experience with topic-based writing.
- Ability to research and write software documentation for complex products.
- Knowledge and background in network security and cloud computing environments is a plus.
- Experience creating and editing screenshots is a plus.
- Experience with the software development life cycle and Agile processes is a plus.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈