1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Outsourcing IT Company is looking for highly qualified Technical Writer to work as part of our team on customer's project. The projects are different enterprise business management systems with high work-speed requirements, large data amounts and complex business logic.
Person we are looking for has:
- Advanced level of proficiency in written English and good command of spoken English.
- At least 2 years of technical writing experience in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage all tasks across multiple assignments.
- Collaborate effectively with a small team of other writers and openness to constructive criticism.
- Understanding of technologies:
- Basic SQL knowledge, with desire to learn more.
- Basic HTML.
- REST API fundamentals.
Person we are looking for should be good enough to be responsible for:
- Producing end-user working instructions, setup guidelines, release implementation.
- Performing editorial review of the technical documentation to ensure its contents complies with high linguistic quality and formatting standards and contains no terminology or legal, privacy, and security flaws.
- Providing customer support on documentation.
We are ready to offer:
- High competetive salary.
- Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves.
- English classes with native speaker, yoga classes.
- Paid trainings and seminars.
- Career possibilities with growing team.
- Friendly environment and flexible schedule.
- Convinient office in center of Kiev near underground station.
- Long-term career opportunities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈