4 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing organization. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing high-quality and easy-to-understand technical documents, user content and manuals as well as to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner. Although the role will report to the Content Manager at our office in Malmö, Sweden, we are open to applicants from other parts of the world who are interested in working remotely. If you have a background within Engineering with previous experience as a Technical Writer, we encourage you to submit an application today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams such as product designers and developers to understand product details and documentation requirements
- Analyze, manage and improve existing and new content
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use
- Create application notes and datasheets
- Initial assignment will run for 9 months, with the possibility of extension
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or background in Engineering is preferred
- Experience working with Confluence/JIRA
- Experience in embedded systems
- Familiarity with Arduino or other electronic platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Arduino is the market leading open-source hardware and software ecosystem. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services. Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈