Subrogation Arbitration Writer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
"Great Place to Work" Certified
Position type: Full Time
Type: Remote Position
Relevant Experience: sales, customer service, call center, underwriting
Salary: Potential to earn annual salaries of up to $88,000 which includes commissions; many will make more.
We are looking for self-driven and competent individuals to join our Recovery team as a Collections Specialist! This is a tough job but the rewards strongly outweigh challenges and adversity faced in the role.
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- and much more
Be responsible for investigations, adjustments, negotiations, while meeting individual
and team production goals regarding auto subrogation claim against personal and
- Perform skip tracing and other investigative work, with daily follow-up.
- Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
- Negotiate subrogation claims with adverse insurance carriers.
- Research state laws to support and resolve claim, using proper procedures.
- Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent subrogation adjusting, or collections experience preferred 2 years minimum working as an arbitration writer using Arbitration Forums, NAMIC or KIAA.
- At least 1 year of writing respondent arbitrations.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in fast paced, team environment
- Ability to work independently and use intuitive decision making
- Able to handle urgent and sometimes difficult claims
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Ability and willingness to handle arbitration cases of increasing complexity and severity
- Self-motivated team player
- Primary duty will be writing respondent arbitrations. Make also be required to write some applicant arbitrations.
- Responsible for preparing contentions and evidence to submit to Arbitration Forums, NAMIC or KIAA.
- Research of applicable statutes and caselaw to include in evidence.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Assure cost-effective resolution
- Comply with state specific regulations
- Maintain quality claim files in accordance with appropriate best practices and claim handling expectations.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈