2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
nft now is building the premiere source for NFT related news, commentary and analysis. We're at the brink of a seismic shift in how creators and their communities engage, and our mission is to empower the creators of culture by amplifying the stories and perspectives spearheading this movement.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader with extensive editing, writing and reporting experience and a deep understanding of the NFT space and nft now's unique editorial voice. They will manage our in-house writing staff as well as our network of contractors and contributors. They will play a key role in both executing upon, and defining our editorial content strategy and voice.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and coordinate day-to-day editorial calendar, workflow and operations
- Writing, building, editing and publishing multiple digital editorial posts per day
- Overseeing assignments and scheduling for all writers and contributors
- Helping execute editorial strategy, connect dots across departments and coverage
- Pitching content ideas and copy creation for lists, franchises, tent poles and campaigns
- Following best practices for SEO and social optimization
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Journalism
- Fluent in Wordpress and web optimization, etc.
- Knowledgeable in AP Style
- Strong writing/journalistic/fact-checking abilities
- Highly organized, driven and comfortable turning out a great deal of work
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and prioritize deadlines
More About nft now:
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈