Spotlight Sports Group
1 week ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: USA Only
Are you sports and betting mad? Are you a talented writer with a passion for covering all the big talking points across America’s major sports and not afraid to give an opinion? Then Pickswise is looking for you!
We are actively recruiting new writers to join the Pickswise brand with in-depth knowledge of the big sporting events in America, as well as a great understanding of the betting industry and an eye for value picks.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and include a cover letter of 200 words on why we should hire you.
- Cover all of the major sporting events in the US, including the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAF and NCAAB
- Produce news and betting articles to a high standard that provide interesting insight
- Write betting previews and predictions for a variety of teams and sports
- Provide solid analysis and and assessment of different betting markets, flagging up where the value lies
- Contribute and develop article ideas each week as we continue to expand our range of content
- Support others within the Pickswise content team
- Understanding of betting/odds essential
- Passionate about sports and creating content
- Experience in writing sports/betting content is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of an integrated team - strong communication skills are a must
- Ability to work and prioritize in a reactive and high-pace environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of correct grammar and punctuation
- Expected to provide 37.5 working hours per week
- Payment made via invoice on a monthly basis
- As you will be working remotely, you must provide your own equipment
To apply for the role, please submit your resume, and a cover letter of 200 words on why we should hire you
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈