(Senior) Technical Writer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Create online documentation, tutorials, and sample programs/code for technical audiences.
- Meet with product managers, software engineers, researchers and product designers to ensure all features, enhancements, and changes are fully documented.
- Work with support engineers and customer success managers to help drive customer engagement and adoption, including contributing to Knowledge Base articles and Community questions.
- Authoring and editing technical blog posts and whitepapers.
- Developing training materials, implementation guides, migration guides, best practices, and FAQs.
- Edit content contributed by engineering and the field for technical accuracy, grammar, usage, adherence to style, and fit within information architecture.
- Contribute to or lead strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, our website, and our content.
- 5+ years technical writing experience with experience documenting SDKs, APIs, and similar tools.
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company.
- Gathering information, interviewing SMEs, and conducting research.
- Authoring, publishing, and managing online/web content.
- A thoughtful approach to decision making. You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when remote. Ability to work well with any role in organization.
- Proficiency in version control (preferably git).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈