Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work
organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com
. Read more on the Coupa Blog
or follow @Coupa on Twitter
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Do you have the innate skill to take a complex problem and explain it in simpler terms? Do you enjoy working through technical specifications to deliver a concise and compelling content piece? Do you understand the power of the Oxford comma? Coupa is looking for a Technical Writer to support our enterprise platform and power applications. The selected candidate will analyse new feature and enhancement requirements to generate compelling and focused content. This individual will possess high levels of motivation, self-direction, and professionalism.
On a daily basis you will....
- Work with Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Client Services, and other staff to create customer-facing and internal product content
- Document each new Coupa release, maintain and improve our current product documentation.
- Convert developer JIRA tickets into customer release notes using agile methodologies.
- Create and update web content using documentation tools, including but not limited to: MindTouch, Adobe Creative Cloud, SnagIt, HTML/CSS, Git
- Work with designers and developers to ensure new UI wording meets Coupa standards.
- Support other parts of the organisation as they develop and deliver content for customers, partners, and employees.
- Review, and investigate application features, enhancements, known issues, and resolved issues to write customer-facing content
- Work closely with Coupa Content team to enable the flow of information and maintain the currency of product and instructional content
Our ideal candidate has....
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like engineering or science, or in language or technical communication
- Strong and demonstrable experience in technical writing for software development or web application development
- Superior English skills with extensive knowledge of the rules of composition and English grammar, as well as experience using and applying style rules to written content
- Understanding of help authoring tools, content management systems, and associated technologies and standards, for example, MindTouch, DITA XML, Markdown, HTML, API, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of agile software development so you can work closely with software developers to improve in-app user assistance content and technology
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables over tight timelines
- A robust portfolio of writing samples, demonstrating excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong ability to adapt communications to varied audiences, both internal and external
- Proven track record of translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand, user-focused content
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.