Senior Copywriter, Brand
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Olive’s AI workforce automates robotic, administrative work at health systems across the country to help healthcare professionals focus on what’s most important: their patients. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she figures out where she can have an impact, onboards quickly, shows up for work every day, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
The internal brand team is looking for a talented senior copywriter and natural storyteller to communicate bold ideas that captivate our market and inspire our external and internal clients and influencers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive, curate, grow and share ownership of the Olive brand with particular emphasis on voice/tone standards - consistently applying them through content creation.
- This is a conceptual role - you must be able to work with your design partners to develop big ideas.
- There will be a lot of writing, editing and proofreading of copy for various projects, creating internal and market-facing assets (ie: long and short-form video, event themes, product launch materials, social assets, print, outdoor, radio, internal communication, etc).
- Interpret project briefs and objectives to ensure copy is concise, effective, on target and on-brand.
- Work collaboratively to identify and align on key strategic priorities to fuel creative thinking.
- Act as brand ambassador to drive quality, consistency and high-level work from creative strategy through execution.
- You should be able to effectively and passionately present your ideas and thinking to all-types of audiences. You have to sell your work.
- 6+ years of copywriting experience - agency, major consumers or B2B is strongly preferred.
- B.S. or B.A. in writing, journalism, marketing or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to come up with new ideas and innovative copy, regardless of medium.
- Strong conceptual abilities and client presentation skills with a clear vision of how the work addresses client challenges.
- Healthcare and/or technology experience is a plus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈