1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on drastically increasing access to healthcare for the trans community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. We hope to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible at the touch of a button in every state of the U.S.
We are rapidly expanding and are now available to more than 1 million trans individuals. We are an organization by and for trans folks and we want heart-forward, talented teammates to join us on our journey.
About The Role
The Marketing team at Plume is looking for a Senior Copywriter with a passion for creating content that educates, inspires, and motivates audiences to engage. You will play a vital role on the content team and within the organization-at-large, consistently delivering a bold and authentic tone and voice for the brand across marketing touchpoints as well as within our product/app.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can switch between different formats of copy while maintaining a consistent tone, integrating feedback from internal stakeholders as well as reflecting the voice of our target audience. You will be joining a team of marketers, community builders, and content creators who work in a way that creates safety for themselves and others, who live with authenticity, and who take every opportunity to enable and amplify trans joy and power.
- Generating and editing creative copy across marketing touchpoints including website copy, social media content, UX copy for Plume's platform, promotional emails and recurring newsletters, and general articles on topics relevant to gender-affirming care and other aspects of the trans experience
- Auditing existing copy for adherence to brand guidelines, providing course-corrections where necessary
- 4-6 years of professional copywriting and copyediting experience, ideally for a consumer-facing brand
- Ability to adapt writing style to fit different formats, short and long, spanning across website copy, social media posts, blogs, UX, and more
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices around inclusive, gender expansive language across intersections (experience communicating with the trans community is strongly preferred)
- Experience making complex or abstract topics feel accessible and human
- Willingness to revise and workshop copy in group dynamics and iterate at a relatively fast pace in fully remote work environments
- Experience with or a willingness to operate in a scrappy startup environment, working on multiple projects at once with a strong sense of time management and prioritization
- Experience working with and/or deep empathy for the trans community
- Prior experience with writing to optimize for SEO
- Prior experience working in startups, healthcare, and/or creative agencies
- Interdependent work style with the ability to produce with minimal supervision and experience working cross-functionally.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to connect the dots between a variety of initiatives and storylines, pull in the right people (at the right time), and keep the customer's journey in mind at all times
- 90K+ USD annually, DOE
- 18 Company Holidays and Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health support (Betterhelp, Headspace)
- Free Plume Membership
Plume is an equal opportunity employer. Trans and gender non-confirming individuals, particularly those who identify as people of color, are strongly encouraged to apply. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read more about Plume at www.getplume.co
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈