1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We're PEARLL. We put wellbeing into practice.
PEARLL is a platform that offers science-based, holistic digital wellbeing programs that transform everyday living habits. Our mission is to enable optimal wellbeing for individuals & their families across the globe. Our proprietary Wellbeing Programs and technology are designed by top integrative medicine, health professionals and technologists to help people embrace and apply all-natural, science-based habits, rituals and remedies to live a healthier, more meaningful and connected life.
We help enable and empower each and every member on their personal path to Sustainable Wellbeing, which is a totally integrated approach to living our best life. It's about so much more than a supplement or a workout. It's about a mindset that lets us see clearly how our habits impact our bodies & minds, our communities and even our greater world. Because real wellbeing is an interconnected and collective wellbeing.
We believe in productive, respectful and cooperative relationships. Inclusivity and diversity are guiding principles and that applies to both our team and our ideas, because we want to get to a better world faster.
As an employer, we offer flexible hours and we work 100% remotely.
Here are a few perks we propose:
- Very competitive compensation, based on your experience and expertise
- A great health insurance coverage
- Immediate access to a doctor via Dialogue.co
- Apple computers (or Windows, to your liking)
- Free health programs
- Strong partnerships with Local Health & Wellness companies
We are looking for a skilled and inspired English Copywriter who demonstrates a genuine interest in the wellness industry. The position is a multifaceted one that includes copywriting for wellness programs, social media, newsletters and more.
Ideally, the candidate would be a detail-oriented self-starter who collaborates easily with the digital product team and is willing and able to follow brand language guidelines. The position offers the opportunity to work alongside a diverse, close-knit team of seasoned technologists and health & wellness practitioners who are creating a digital platform that aspires to make the future of wellbeing sustainable and attainable for all.
What you'll do...
Reporting to and working closely with our VP of Brand & Creative, as well as with our experts in product marketing, graphic design, growth and other content and marketing collaborators, the Senior Copywriter will be responsible for the following:
- Create, write, and edit engaging content for our health & wellness programs based on the content developed by our team of health & wellness experts
- Write and edit content for the PEARLL platforms
- Conceptualize, write, and edit engaging content for a variety of platforms including web and mobile, as well as longer-form content, newsletter and advertising material
- Create, review and/or edit content for use across various marketing channels and campaigns
- Strategize on, generate original creative ideas, develop a content strategy for and manage our social media to create an engaged health and wellness community
- Create, review and/or edit examples of creative projects (eg Blog content) that will be developed for future phases in keeping with the tone and style of the brand
- Develop Content Style Guide to ensure copy complies with brand and positioning
- Passion for and excellent knowledge of health, wellness, wellbeing, environmental consciousness and personal growth sectors
- Results-oriented - You'll own a few key PEARLL metrics
- Team player: We own success as a team and need someone who can put the team first
- Flexible: can adapt to a fast-paced business model
- SEO Specialist
- Adept in both short and long copy
- A self-starter: you can quickly pick up new concepts and ideas
- Environmentally conscious and open to natural health and wellness
- Autonomous: you'll create the blueprint for success
- Someone who loves sharing ideas and knowledge with others
Additional Competencies & Attributes
- Proven strategic thinking experience and the ability to execute, you work well alone and in a team environment
- A deep understanding of digital marketing, web trends and voice & tone
- 5+ years of related work experience
- A portfolio showing great creative ideas and content
- An understanding of content production/creation
- Built and/or marketed successful digital products
- Excellent written communication skills in English. Spoken English is a must
- Ability to self-edit and attention to detail
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈