(Senior) API Technical Writer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
As a Senior Technical Writer reporting to our Sr Director of Product, you will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to create in-depth technical documentation for Recharge’s solutions and emerging products. You will be supporting existing product/process documentation as well as documenting new features and applications that arise. The documentation created will be made available to support our customer base and partners from a technical standpoint.
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Develop and deliver high quality, user-friendly documentation for customers, partners and internal consumers.
- Collaborate and communicate with Engineering, Customer Success, Product, and other internal teams to gather and research relevant information to enable successful documentation.
- Track and lead project efforts: reviewing, editing and updating new and existing API documentation to validate for accuracy, clarity, consistency, and overall quality.
- Worked with distributed, dynamic, agile software engineering teams.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain continuous training on the ReCharge platform and new features.
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical writing role within a SaaS or Ecommerce organization
- Recent, relevant experience writing API documentation and familiarity with SaaS
- Strong working knowledge of documentation tools
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Strong verbal communication skills to be able to excel in working cross functionally
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈