2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for a fast-moving, self-starting, copywriter to join our sales team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about putting a great product and service into the hands of people who can benefit from it most.
If you are a creative and persuasive writer, and a lifelong learner with a growth mindset — this just might be the role for you!
What you will do:
In a nutshell, you wil be drafting and sending personalized and timely outreach to Marlow's prospective clients.
- This means...Working with the Marlow team to identify the best target clients for outreach, writing copy for relevant sales collateral and emails, and then ultimately running initial outreach campaigns
- Responsible for developing our sales pipeline by increasing lead acquisition as a representative of the sales team
- Contact leads by sending customized internal email sequences with the goal of booking a call with the sales team
- Writing compelling and creative copy that communicates the value of Marlow to prospective clients.
- Through well-written emails, helping customers understand the Marlow experience and how it connects with their goals for empowering and developing team members.
- Partnering with the Account Executive team to adjust initial outreach until we're able to find the perfect combination of information for leads.
- Must meet the minimum number of pitches emailed quota on a weekly basis
- Maintain strong knowledge of Marlow's ideal client persons, internal case studies, campaigns/service offerings, pricing plans, promotions, and service features
Experience & Skills:
- At least 1 year of copywriting experience
- Ability to write content that is error-free from any spelling or grammatical mistakes
- Ability to provide three writing examples (we can provide you with assignments if you do not yet have examples).
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding time-sensitive targets and goals
- Critical thinker who is able to consider creative approaches to message and get in touch with cold leads
- Strong communicator and a great listener to communicate Marlow's value proposition in a clear and concise way
- Intuitive, self-aware, and capable of asking the right questions at the right time to gain a better understanding of the best prospective client and their needs
- Grit. Proven track record of finding an effective and efficient path forward.
- Genuine alignment with Marlow's mission and a passion for serving clients' needs.
- Previous marketing agency experience preferred
A bit about our team:
- We live our mission: The days are definitely not short and the work is not easy — but we love our jobs. We believe that everyone benefits when individuals have access to the necessary resources to be successful in their careers.
- Distributed, Hardworking Team: When we do our job right, our members achieve their short-term and long-term career goals with more confidence and less stress. This is a hugely rewarding job! But it also takes time. The Marlow team is dedicated and committed to delivering on our promise of offering world-renowned professional development resources and personalized coaching. We put in the necessary hours when we have to, and make sure to take time for ourselves whenever we can. We're currently a distributed team (San Francisco and New York) but interact with each other several times per day via Zoom.
- Opportunities: We are a venture-backed startup with a big mission. Over the next few years, we will be growing very quickly. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door. When in doubt, apply!
- Mission: Our mission is to help every professional (yep, in the world!) acquire the resources and guidance they need to achieve direction, success, and happiness in their careers. We're starting with virtual 1-on-1 coaching and expanding to even more accessible resources.
- Funding: We're an early-stage company with funding from Jason Calacanis (LAUNCH) and his syndicate of angel inventors, as well as Arjun Sethi (Tribe Capital).
- Business Model: We partner with mid-market to enterprise companies to offer high-impact learning and development opportunities to build more engaged and productive teams, taking a slice of the $70bn Learning and Development market.
- About Marlow: Marlow is the first professional development platform to multiply the efficiency and effectiveness of coaching by more than 10X while ensuring a constant and high-quality experience for every single member. We've combined expert coaches with custom technology to ensure every professional has access to the resources that will help them reach their goals more quickly.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈